• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georges St Pierre wants to fight Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd fight Suleyman the Magnificient
I'd Ramadan Rama Lama Ding Dong that ass

800px-EmperorSuleiman.jpg

Hating one of history’s greatest monsters isn’t “trying to score brownie points”
Whenever Hitler is brought up, you can be sure that there's always at least one person who's like "there have been worse people!".
So pathetic, lol.

Goebbels would interfere. Nazi's tko round 2.

No. Austria was in the Austro Hungarian empire prior to (and during) WW1
True. But Austria and Germany maintained close ties through the German confederation. From1871, Germany consisted of many states, including Austria. Austrians considered themselves German for the most part before the wars.

they were also closely intertwined for the 800 years prior as part of the holy Roman empire. Sharing similar language, culture, and customs. Political affiliations aside, Austrians and Germans as a whole are very similar.

Last edited:
Whenever Hitler is brought up, you can be sure that there's always at least one person who's like "there have been worse people!".
So pathetic, lol.
It's not "pathetic", it's the truth. It's factual.

The Japanese treated the Chinese far worse than the Nazis treated the Jews. They were completely barbaric and inhumane. Both sides were horrible, but the Japanese brought it to a completely other sadistic level.

Nazis were ordered to hate the Jews, but the Japanese had a deep, entrenched hatred toward the Chinese for hundreds of years prior. Some of the things that were done to them are completely despicable. Like boiling them alive, impaling babies, raping entire villages and burning them alive, shit like that. They were monsters. See the Nanking Massacre.

Which is the lesser of the two evils? The nazis...by far. Again, both sides were despicable.

If i was made to choose whether to be at the end of Nazi aggression or Imperial Japanese aggression...i'll take my chances with the Nazis 100%.

Last edited:
GSP was a great fighter, one of the best ever. But Jesus Christ is he a total moron, every time I hear him talk he just sounds more stupid. He probably doesn't even know how to read

He loves to pick easy opponents. His last one was half blind, and now he wants to fight a corpse

Cherry picking a dead guy now, Georges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back