Georges St-Pierre uninterested in fight with Anderson Silva ‘right now’

BOTTOMLINE FACT Gsp made excuses in his prime to avoid fighting Silva and he's still making excuses today. #FukTheStockMarket #GoatsDontRun4ever
I agree. GSP wanted nothing to do with preUSADA Silva.

Grease would dominate now. Anderson cant even beat Bisping and got dropped by his pillowfists like 2 or 3 times lmao

Always the coward. Will always and forever avoid Anderson. Pathetic.

GSP avoided Silva when he was on top of the world and had everything to gain. Why would he fight him now that's he's been exposed as a broke dick cheat?

Don't forget that Silva was ducking the hell out of Jones at that time too.

Lol man your dumb.

GSP retires and then gets offered Anderson.

Off your own admission GSP was never offered Anderson Silva until months after he retired.

Why would he fight a guy who had as many wins in the last 4 years as drug busts. AS was barely a top 10 and his last PPV drew 200k.

Instead GSP fought for the MW title, became a 2 division champ and sold over 1 million PPV's.

WTF are you talking about?? He was offered the Anderson fight right after his win over Hendricks and he retired a month later, not while he was retired. The times after the fight was talked about he was retired and had health problems. That's point I was making was the GSP was retired and not fighting.....the other guy was claiming and GSP could have come out of retirement to fight Silva but Silva was on suspension. I was saying GSP was gonna fight anyone if he's retired so his suspension has nothing to do with it.

I don't blame GSP for taking the Bisping fight, it was the right fight to take by all means....even now the Conor/Khabib fight would better for him However, I was saying that Anderson is pushing for the fight and always has and GSP doesnt want it. So the reason why the fight wont happen is cause GSP doesnt want it. Not saying that GSP is wrong by taking other fights.

Nothing to gain fighting Silva at this point,

But fighting Conor can generate a lot of cash.

Lol Anderson Silva would use every steroid in Brazil since he has to juice against undersized WWs because Anderson Silva is the most overrated fighter in the history of mma.

Also, Lol at GSP being the biggest cherry picker when Silva Chery picked 3 shitty standup fighters at LHW with zero takedowns.

Yeah that wasn't cherry picking! What about Jon Jones, whom he ducked? Oh wait, the American that can't speak Portuguese and the Brazilian who can't speak English are friends.

The Anderson Silva fanbase is the most retarded, deluded fanbase in the history of MMA.

Cry more. Gsp is better all time and always will be.

I wonder how many of you just want to see GSP get a beat down.

Could the two all-time greats be on a collision course in a fight a decade in the making?

Probably not, GSP told Submission Radio in an interview this week in Australia. The former UFC welterweight and middleweight champion, who is doing a speaking tour of continent, said that he doesn’t think he’d benefit much from fighting Silva at this juncture.

“Right now, I don’t think it’s a win-win situation for me, because I have a lot more to lose than to win right now fighting against Anderson Silva,” GSP said.

St-Pierre said when they were both champions and the UFC wanted them to fight, he had requested extra drug testing. Silva never tested positive for anything then, but has now popped twice in the last three years. The latter, though, came from a contaminated supplement and USADA gave him a reduced suspension.

The UFC didn’t agree to extra testing at that time, GSP said, though now it uses USADA as its anti-doping partner.

“This fight was interesting at a certain point when I had a lot of contenders in my division,” St-Pierre said. “This fight, if it would have been made, I wanted it to be made with extra performance-enhancing drug testing, which UFC was not a fan about it, because they didn’t want VADA to be a part of it.”

St-Pierre said he also wanted the fight to be a catchweight, because it would be difficult for him to bounce back to welterweight after fighting at middleweight against Silva. The move to middleweight proved a difficult one for GSP last year. Despite beating Bisping, he came down with ulcerative colitis, a digestive issue, after the bout, due to the packing on of pounds.

In an interview with MMA Fighting’s Guilherme Cruz last month, Silva expressed interest in a fight with St-Pierre one day happening.

“Anything is possible in the UFC, man,” Silva said. “It’s a very eclectic company, with a broad vision of the sport. They are going through a new moment, a moment of entertainment, so anything can happen.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

<CanYouSeeMeNow><mma3><DCrying><{cruzshake}><24>
If I was this small I wouldnt wanna fight A. Silva
351AE430-1BAE-440C-98DE-A91F631AC4AA.jpeg

Back