Georges St. Pierre: "I want to finish Nick Diaz."

She's a pretty big hoe, yu have a better chance a fing her than goerge does at finishing diaz.

Should have raised the bar higher with someone actually hot, and not just the cum dumpster of hollywood.

You're doing it wrong his name is GEORGES.

Yeah I really hope Nick can pull off a submission on GSP. That would be so much more satisfying than GSP finishing Nick.

Diaz is gonna come in, get his ass whooping, collect his paycheck.. and laugh at everyone for buying into the hype. GSP is going to take Diaz down and destroy him. Come on, Diaz couldn't even get pass DIEGO SANCHEZ!!! WTF? He aint getting pass GSP. Mark my words.

There's one way. A massive fluke cut

I doubt it will be a fluke. I never saw the interest in this fight. Diaz biggest weakness is GSPs greatest strength. Not only that but Diaz is a bleeder.

I always thought Condit was a more dangerous opponent than Diaz is because of his KO power.

GSP has to play Nick's game very specifically in order for Diaz to beat him. He has to stand with him and just go punch for punch with Diaz. We know he won't.

He will gauge the distance with jabs take Diaz down and smother the shot out of him. End of story.

This suggests all the talk about him not being able to finish opponents is getting to him. And not that he says he wants to, not going to.

I blame Matt Serra.

George Soft Pierre isn't going to finish anyone. If he wants a finish so badly, Diaz will do that for him

bfbPJ.gif

lol!

George Soft Pierre isn't going to finish anyone. If he wants a finish so badly, Diaz will do that for him

Learn2mma before you come into the forums with that nonsense. Nick Diaz is on the same level as Dan Hardy. Georges has a solid chance of stopping Nick.

How many UFC wins does Nick Diaz have (factual information)? Diaz is a better grappler and striker (opinion).

Diaz is 7-5 and Hardy is 6-4. Neither fighter has a stellar UFC record.

I'll concede that Diaz being a better striker is just an opinion, but Diaz is the better grappler.

Learn2mma before you come into the forums with that nonsense. Nick Diaz is on the same level as Dan Hardy. Georges has a solid chance of stopping Nick.

Show me proof

GSP had trouble with a guy who layed and prayed to get a win over Daley. The same Daley Diaz KO'd in 1 round.
Nobody has put a beating on BJ (other than GSP's minion Rory) like Diaz did
I don't want to hear all this, "he hasn't fought as many top ten fighters" bullshit. Rankings are shit

How many UFC wins does Nick Diaz have (factual information)? Diaz is a better grappler and striker (opinion).

If UFC records is the benchmark we're going by (and obviously that completely ignores Diaz' run as strikeforce champion and famous victory over PRIDE champ Gomi), then:

Hardy is 6 - 4, 2 split decision victories
Diaz is 7-5, 1 split decision loss

Similar records, but Hardy doesn't boast the same caliber of wins as Diaz, and the simple fact is that Diaz ran an elite fighter in Condit very close, while Hardy was KOd in the first round. Diaz is definitely better.

Back