Georges St. Pierre: "I want to finish Nick Diaz."

Blah, blah, blah. He has said the same thing about his last 4 or 5 opponents.

Diaz is known for his durability, not a good one to say he want's to finish with his record as of late.

But it sounds better than "I want to decision the eck out of im!"

Wow, this just happened: I can't stand that guy anymore.
Was a fan until the Hardy fight, then I didn't care, now I want Diaz to fuck his shit up.

Oh Georges...you crazy

Better off leaving out the "don't blinks"

maybe he didn't mean like finish him by TKo KO or sub
maybe he meant finish nick diaz rain of terror or something

The key word in gsp's quote "I want"

Out of GSP's recent 4 opponents Nick Diaz is probably the toughest chinned of them all, I don't see GSP finishing Diaz of ALL people.

Wow, this just happened: I can't stand that guy anymore.
Was a fan until the Hardy fight, then I didn't care, now I want Diaz to fuck his shit up.
If Nick plods toward like he always does he's getting f**ked up. I can't wait for this fight. WAR GSP!!!

He can finish him by cut. GSP and his Sharp elbows vs Nick and his paper skin = Cain Bigfoot type bloodbath.

dont give a rat ass how he win, just like to see Diaz on is back eating punch and elbow :icon_evil

Planet of the Apes, win!

For dis fight I am look for da fineesh. Diaz dis respec me and I will put teem in is place inside da Oct to gone.

I want to fuck Angelina Jolie

She's a pretty big hoe, yu have a better chance a fing her than goerge does at finishing diaz.

Should have raised the bar higher with someone actually hot, and not just the cum dumpster of hollywood.

Back