Georges St. Pierre: "I want to finish Nick Diaz."

There's one way. A massive fluke cut

lol ok

ufc154-gsp-condit-rd1-3rdhighlight-elbow-2views-halved-400-sg.gif

Anytime a fighter talks shit to Georges he usually ends up with the finish. Serra was talking shit leading up to their second fight and GSP kneed him into oblivian. BJ as we know was promising death in their second fight and he end up quitting. Kos talked shit up the Ying Yang and that fight should of been stopped imo when a fighter only has one eye to see out of.

We all know Diaz will top all that shit talk mentioned above X 100 and will light a fire under GSP that he's never experienced before.

Only time will tell I guess.

GSP/Diaz will be FOTY.

I hope so!

As a Diaz fan, I'm hoping he pulls off a win against GSP. But I'm not delusional and understand pretty much anyone at 170 is the underdog against GSP. With that said, win/lose/draw, at the end of the day, I'm just looking forward to an amazing fight.

GSP will not just finish him but brutally finish him.

And the fans.

It's hilarious that a guy with a NJ Devils avatar is saying it matters how someone wins. Most boring team in the history of team sports by far. So boring the NHL changed it's rules.

Something tells me when your favorite hockey team wins a stanley cup you don't complain that they weren't exciting.

I am a GSP fan for life but don't see him finishing diaz unless it's due to cuts. diaz has a great chin, great BJJ and won't run out of gas. I see a GSP decision by using all his tools and keeping diaz from getting his game going.

Source: Georges St. Pierre: "I want to finish Nick Diaz."

lol don't get me wrong GSP is a bad mofo, but there is no way in hell he finishes Diaz. At this point I think we will see Fitch finish someone before we see GSP finish an opponent. At least when Fitch on top his G&P is relentless.

Last time he fought someone he disliked, they quit after 4 rounds. I'd say what he feels for Diaz is worse than "dislike", so Diaz is fucked. Finished or not, he's in for a beating.

It's hilarious that a guy with a NJ Devils avatar is saying it matters how someone wins. Most boring team in the history of team sports by far. So boring the NHL changed it's rules.

Something tells me when your favorite hockey team wins a stanley cup you don't complain that they weren't exciting.

You'd be wrong. And only one of their 3 cups are from playing the trap. Nice try though. I thought all Canadians knew everything about hockey.

Sorry man, gsp has been saying this stuff for years before fights, he may come out and bang for about 30seconds but eventually you know hes gonna spend the fight slowing down the action.

I just hope he fights in a manner that reflects that. No one doubts GSP's desire to finish, it's his willingness to do what's necessary to create those opportunities that's in question.

Gsp has no chance. He's clearly Gonna use his usual game plan , take down, hump the guy for as long as he can then get the ud. Most boring champion in the ufc. Even his voice annoys me!!!

I hope so!

As a Diaz fan, I'm hoping he pulls off a win against GSP. But I'm not delusional and understand pretty much anyone at 170 is the underdog against GSP. With that said, win/lose/draw, at the end of the day, I'm just looking forward to an amazing fight.

You'll get an amazing fight. Georges is gonna wrestlefuck your boy and punch him in the face over and over and over again.

Gsp has no chance. He's clearly Gonna use his usual game plan , take down, hump the guy for as long as he can then get the ud. Most boring champion in the ufc. Even his voice annoys me!!!

GSP is a stud, you're a moron and your posts annoy me. Anything is possible when you're and elite fighter like GSP.

Back