Georges St. Pierre: "I want to finish Nick Diaz."

GSP decisions him, and then Nick gets KTFO in his next fight.

I'm sure he "Wants" to finish Nick, but I highly doubt he will. The only way I see him winning is by a cut stoppage. Nick's got lots of scar tissue above his right eyebrow which could come open pretty easiy.......

I dont get it. GSP gets all bent out of shape about the pressure to finish. After his last fight he finally lays it out on the table saying that he is not a finisher. Then a few months later: Oh I want to finish Diaz.

Georges, this is one of the reasons why people give you shit about it.

its a pretty silly thing to criticize GSP over.

what is wrong with GSP setting the goal to try and finish Diaz? What is wrong with him 'wanting' to? Only haters jump on such words.

He never said "I will finish Nick Diaz". He said he wants to. I believe he does want to.

just as I believe that every fighter who lost a fight but before that fight said they wanted to win, really wanted to win. Nothing wrong with that, even if they ended up losing after.

this is just another case of haters gonna hate. nothing more. Move the crowd along.

Source: Georges St. Pierre: "I want to finish Nick Diaz."

lol don't get me wrong GSP is a bad mofo, but there is no way in hell he finishes Diaz. At this point I think we will see Fitch finish someone before we see GSP finish an opponent. At least when Fitch on top his G&P is relentless.

If Diaz stops cheap shotting and trying to do that pseudo "mean mug" dented face with a speech impediment, then yes. This isn't High School or MTV Freestyle raps.

I think GSP will turbo pummel Nicky and beat some humility into him, thereafter.

its a pretty silly thing to criticize GSP over.

what is wrong with GSP setting the goal to try and finish Diaz? What is wrong with him 'wanting' to? Only haters jump on such words.

He never said "I will finish Nick Diaz". He said he wants to. I believe he does want to.

just as I believe that every fighter who lost a fight but before that fight said they wanted to win, really wanted to win. Nothing wrong with that, even if they ended up losing after.

this is just another case of haters gonna hate. nothing more. Move the crowd along.

I dont hate GSP at all. Sorry if it came out that way. Check my post history you will find that at one time GSP was my favorite fighter. I feel like I was just stating the obvious: GSP does not like criticism for not finishing. And yet here he is bringing focus to it. If I were GSP Id say I want to beat diaz's ass all around the ring for 25 minutes straight. Which I believe he will.

I'm sure he "Wants" to finish Nick, but I highly doubt he will. The only way I see him winning is by a cut stoppage. Nick's got lots of scar tissue above his right eyebrow which could come open pretty easiy.......

Really, cause last time I checked he had surgery to remove the scar tissue and shave down his brow bone a long time ago.

Also, war GSP. Love Nick Diaz, but he is going to get a beating IMO.

Diaz hasn't been finished in forever and GSP hasn't gotten a finish in forever.

My magic 8-Ball says, "Outlook Not Fucking Likely."

If GSP plays his usual safe self, he should work his way into a relatively easy decision. If he goes in there thinking he's going to finish Nick Diaz, he's getting beat up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back