General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

cj vergara at 3.5 odds vs Tatsuro Taira is a great spot. Taira is very unproven and Vergara was very impressive in his last fight vs Kleydson Rodrigues. THis fight should be more like Pick'em odds.

Don't agree really, Vergara was getting involved in a lot of scrambles in his last fight and Taira is a wonderful scrambler and back taker.

i had Williams as a favourite personally. Dosent really reflect in my bet, just have over 1.5u on him
I have 120$ at 2,20 and 60$ at 3,30(actually all my bets are in euros but it's easier to put the dollar sign lol),so I'll just let it ride without hedging.Good luck to us all Williams bettors

Don't agree really, Vergara was getting involved in a lot of scrambles in his last fight and Taira is a wonderful scrambler and back taker.
The odds are really wide. Vergara arguably beat Osbourne as well. He is a really tough out with relentless pressure. How he broke Rodrigues who imo is a future title holder was really impressive. He might get backpacked by Taira but I think he is just too unproven at these odds.

I like Neal Anderson as a decent sized dog against Brandon Jenkins on Unified MMA if anyone fancies taping it themselves.

I like Neal Anderson as a decent sized dog against Brandon Jenkins on Unified MMA if anyone fancies taping it themselves.
Where are you getting footage for Unified MMA? I don't see anything for Anderson on YouTube.

I think Victor Henry against Assuncao is as close to a lock as it gets, don't see how Assuncao wins this.

IMG_20220924_090605.jpg
Should I smash this?My local bookies opens Reyes at 1,76.I don't think Reyes will close with more than 1,40. Despite the questions of how he's gonna look after 2 KO's this is a step down in competiton for him,Spann has barely squiked by Alvey and was getting pieced up by Smith.

I think I will too,I'll just tape a little more although it's pretty obvious that Reyes line has a lot of value
Spann always dangerous but one guy is a flake and the other isnt. Should be a no brainer

View attachment 945125
Should I smash this?My local bookies opens Reyes at 1,76.I don't think Reyes will close with more than 1,40. Despite the questions of how he's gonna look after 2 KO's this is a step down in competiton for him,Spann has barely squiked by Alvey and was getting pieced up by Smith.

Reyes is a much better fighter than Ryan Spann, I'd be all over that.

View attachment 945125
Spann isn’t even close to as good as Jiri or Jan. Reyes has taken a long time off which is smart and is training with Glover and Poatan right now. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t beat Spann, I expect him to snipe and sleep him. I’d hammer Reyes at 1.76.

aspen ladd to pfl, potent 2.0 version filled with various roids and substances. dethrones kayla with amplified banshee shrieks and terrifying top game in her new physique.

Gonna get those Gabi vitamins...

Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0_standard_783.0.0.0.jpg

Welp this is a random one that caught my eye: Celine Haga +750 against Elle Wagman

Haga has a highly misleading record because of her early losses. She's also had a pretty decent strength of schedule later in her career.

Wagman is 5-0 but has a very low level of competition, and lost all of her amateur fights against decent fighters.

Haga is also bigger on paper. 5'4 historical strawweight vs Wagman being a 5'1 atomweight.

Seems like an easy play to me.

Welp this is a random one that caught my eye: Celine Haga +750 against Elle Wagman

Haga has a highly misleading record because of her early losses. She's also had a pretty decent strength of schedule later in her career.

Wagman is 5-0 but has a very low level of competition, and lost all of her amateur fights against decent fighters.

Haga is also bigger on paper. 5'4 historical strawweight vs Wagman being a 5'1 atomweight.

Seems like an easy play to me.

Not sure, Haga is 38 now, she's tough and she goes for a lot of subs but she sells out position a lot if she doesn't get them. I'm not overly sold on Wagman either but some of those ammy losses are to fighters that are excellent (Hannah Rokala will be a UFC fighter for sure one day).

I also don't like Haga losing to unathletic Stephanie Frausto.

Back