General MMA discussion and future lines - August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He slows down. Wouldn't say he full on gasses, but definitely slows.

yeah I love Ortega but hes such a hard prospect to grasp. Never seen someone so consistently lose 2 rounds and then finish in the last lol.
thanks. Ortega would have won the Guida fight even if he hadnt got the knock out at the final min of the fight. and his finishes against Tavares + Brandao came when both were exhausted in the third but i think it was 1-1 going into the third against Tavares. i think this is actually a tough fight for Ortega

Dias should be favored over Ortega, but who knows. People love Ortega.

thanks. Ortega would have won the Guida fight even if he hadnt got the knock out at the final min of the fight. and his finishes against Tavares + Brandao came when both were exhausted in the third but i think it was 1-1 going into the third against Tavares. i think this is actually a tough fight for Ortega
Yeah Guida surprisingly slowed. Round 2 was close but I had it for Ortega too, so maybe hes making some improvements in not losing both of those first 2 rounds lol

I think its a tough fight too. But just other fights I think could turn out more exciting. Elkins vs Ortega would've been fun as fuck. Idk where Amirkhani is but that would've been a great prospect fight. Even something like Ortega vs Ryan Hall would be a bit more interesting to me

Dias is the better striker just has low output. This will be a standup fight and i will play dias dec and and split both ways too.

Dias is the better striker just has low output. This will be a standup fight and i will play dias dec and and split both ways too.

i kinda agree.. if dias didn't try to take cub down much why would he take t-city down

are we sure Dias has the better striking? idk if i could definitively say that

gsp vs woodley odds out on bovada:
gsp -149
Woodley +120

gsp vs woodley odds out on bovada:
gsp -149
Woodley +120

I would take GSP even if just for line movement. Money will pour in on GSP come fight time. BTW I actually thinik GSP wins and the price is good.

GSP has so many routes to victory...wrestle-fucking or jab him to death. T-wood kinda relies on a a big shot which I think GSP can evade.

I don't anticipate GSP coming in rusty as he is a great athlete and trains all the time anyway. If anything I think GSP will come back better because he had time to mentally rest.

^ yes. but Woodley by TKO is worth a hedge

Is that official or the usual gnp comeback rant, every other week Im reading about gsp making a comeback

Renan Barao vs Phillipe Nover

lol
giphy.gif

Barao is 1-4, just trying to give him an easy win I guess in an attempt to build him back up.

OSP vs Manuwa and Struve vs Magomedov being targeted for UFC 204. Card still not officially announced but its looking good so far, was already planning to go to it with some friends but it's a promising start so far with those 2, Bisping/Hendo and Belfort/Moose.

Barao is 1-4, just trying to give him an easy win I guess in an attempt to build him back up.

OSP vs Manuwa and Struve vs Magomedov being targeted for UFC 204. Card still not officially announced but its looking good so far, was already planning to go to it with some friends but it's a promising start so far with those 2, Bisping/Hendo and Belfort/Moose.
Card looking great but interesting its in the UK and none of those guys booked yet. Guessing they'll fill the undercard

i'm sure most people will be on trinaldo but i will definitely be on felder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back