gegard vs andy > gsp vs andy?

rofl
you guys obviously have never done stand up fighting in your lives

just because silva looks flashy with his dodges doesnt mean he is a better striker.

i bet uve never even see mousasi fight and just assume because he was in k1 that he has good stand up

ive seen most of his fights, and his striking isnt even close to being as good as andersons

Mousasi vs. Silva would be the better fight. It seems like we've seen Silva fight a lot more wrestlers and BJJ guys recently. Watching him take on a great striker like Mousasi would be a treat.

Mousasi vs. Silva would be the better fight. It seems like we've seen Silva fight a lot more wrestlers and BJJ guys recently. Watching him take on a great striker like Mousasi would be a treat.

agreed. I'm tired of him fighting these wrestlers

Saying "Mousasi fought to a Draw against Jardine" is like saying "Jones lost to Matt Hammil. "

That might have been the out come but thats not what happened.

They are nothing alike, mousasi had 3 rounds to finish jardine ( who pretty much lost to any top via ko around that time they fought) jones would have finished hamill if he had 3 rounds, plus elbows are legal except the 12-6 ( which is subjective to referee) all upkicks to head are illegal there are no ifs here.

What makes you think Mousasi can't take Silva down? What makes you think Mousasi NEEDS to take Silva down? Mangled?

Silva has never fought anybody with anywhere near the striking prowess of Mousasi.

Can Silva take Mousasi down? If so, can Silva avoid being submitted?

That fight between mousasi vs kyle was a such letdown, it had fireworks written all over it, chance for mousasi to show off his striking against good but nowhere top10 fighter ( kyle was smoked by feijao standing in his last fight) , make name for himself in last strikeforce show. And here he wasted little time going for takedown, win is a win but
Hell will freeze over before andy will go for a takedown even though the guy has world class jits.

I guarantee 100% Gegard will go for a takedown on Anderson.

I can clearly see that you have never seen Mousasi fight.

I do think that Anderson will win but by no means will this be an easy fight for him.
Mousasi is no Bonnar or Griffin to make Anderson like a god amongst others.

Mousasi has never been outstruck or even hit clean at mw, lhw even hw
and none were agaisnt cans.

In manhoeff and hunt fights he wasted little time taking fight to the ground.

If he's such a good kickboxer, he should have been able to finish Jardine in R1. That was a slow old man version of Jardine too.

What's the point of being so "technical" if your slow gangly opponent makes it to the final bell, and you end up in a draw because of a single point deduction?

Translation, bisping would have koed jardine if he had 3 rounds to work with. Didnt k-1 bader koed jardine around that time with single punch?

Translation, bisping would have koed jardine if he had 3 rounds to work with. Didnt k-1 bader koed jardine around that time with single punch?

Ummmm, no, that's not the translation.

This thread is about Anderson and Mousasi.
There is virtually no doubt Anderson could finish Jardine in 30 seconds if he wanted to, and haters would then claim that that Jardine was "tailor made" for him.
That's the difference. Mousasi can land "significant strikes" all day. Anderson needs to just connect once, maybe twice, and the game is over.

Back