News Gegard Mousasi Injured - Out of Bellator 214

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Smh ducking MW GOAT Lovato Jr

He would have gotten subbed faster than he got subbed by Jacare

Lovato Jr is a beast and it is entirely possible he is the best fighter (and person) who has ever lived

Lovato Júnior would have made him cry türk

Yes, most MMA cards used to be full of well known fighters now they really limited it. I would say the change started around the time Reebok started and got worse in the last few years. Guys like Clementi, Sam Stout, Sam Fisher, Matt Weiman, ect(guys that were well known and put on exciting fights but weren't necessarily top level) used to fill cards and they would have a few unknown guys and slowly introduce new talent to build up. Now it's mostly new fighters with a few well known on each card.

Sounds like the problem lies in making the fringe Top 10 guys more well known.
A bit more publicity...

Dud he trip on the grease that Machida apparently left behind ?

"they just ran out of bullets"

Said Coker as he proceeds to run out of bullets
JJ4H0q3.jpg

Lovato Jr is a beast and it is entirely possible he is the best fighter (and person) who has ever lived
{<RR}

Man, what a BUMMER! I really wanted to see Moose vs Lovato Jr. I mainly wanted to see how good Lovato actually is. He’s the best home grown talent in the division in Bellator, and this fight would have showcased how some of the top Bellator home grown talents shape up to the P4P best in the world. We already saw Lima put up a really good fight against Rory, where some even think Lima won. Hope Moose makes a quick recovery.

Do they find a bum for Lovato to squash or is that too risky.

Between Pico/Corrales, Swagger's debut and obviously the GOAT Fedor Emelianenko fighting, the card still holds my interest but this is a pretty big blow to the event.

Why is this thread in the UFC discussion forum?
because it's big news so why not, also @Arkridge and some others were thinking on merging ufc and bellator some time ago. not sure what happened with it, but I happen to agree with it

Yeah since you mentioned Jacare he still ower Camozzi a fight tbh . I think Camozzi takes the third one

because it's big news so why not, also @Arkridge and some others were thinking on merging ufc and bellator some time ago. not sure what happened with it, but I happen to agree with it
That’s a cool idea. I’d be open to it but a lot of ppl would freak out tho

Shit. I wish we could see him face Romero or Whittaker

That’s a cool idea. I’d be open to it but a lot of ppl would freak out tho

I disagree, F61 would die without the 2nd bigger org.

I like how it is, we are always the same people in this subforum and it has not many trolls like the heavies.

I disagree, F61 would die without the 2nd bigger org.

I like how it is, we are always the same people in this subforum and it has not many trolls like the heavies.

Agree with you, but feel like big news like this from former UFC stars should be able to be posted in both for more eyes and discussion when the news is worthy.

It may not be possible because of Machida's nose, but they should do an interim title fight with Machida and Lovato.

Back