• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Lol the directly competing UFC card falls through and then this happens

Coker right now

<31>

Lol the directly competing UFC card falls through and then this happens

Coker right now

<31>
Didn't Coker shit talk the ufc about not being able to put on the cards like before

Wishing the moose a speedy recovery.

Didn't Coker shit talk the ufc about not being able to put on the cards like before

"they just ran out of bullets"

Said Coker as he proceeds to run out of bullets

Still a win for Bellator overall but yeah, that's a tough one

Are you saying that the cards are as good as they were a few years ago?
If you take away the WMMA are they that much worse?

Coker made out ufc was struggling for headliners etc... When Bellator rely on people like fedor, Mir, Tito, wand, Sonnen over past couple of years.

Meh. As long as Hager stays on the card, I'm good.

Damn, thats a long time. I mean, how fucked up is his back?

If you take away the WMMA are they that much worse?

Coker made out ufc was struggling for headliners etc... When Bellator rely on people like fedor, Mir, Tito, wand, Sonnen over past couple of years.

Yes, most MMA cards used to be full of well known fighters now they really limited it. I would say the change started around the time Reebok started and got worse in the last few years. Guys like Clementi, Sam Stout, Sam Fisher, Matt Weiman, ect(guys that were well known and put on exciting fights but weren't necessarily top level) used to fill cards and they would have a few unknown guys and slowly introduce new talent to build up. Now it's mostly new fighters with a few well known on each card.

And Scott Coker's strikeforce cards were way more stacked than his bellator cards, it goes both ways

You're comparing apples to oranges. UFC doesn't put as many well known names on their cards as they used to and it looks to be by choice. Coker doesn't run the biggest show in MMA, he does good with what he has though and Strikeforce and Bellator both improved in quality when he was/is promoting.

Smh ducking MW GOAT Lovato Jr

He would have gotten subbed faster than he got subbed by Jacare

Lovato Jr is a beast and it is entirely possible he is the best fighter (and person) who has ever lived

Back