Gavin Newsom: Thanksgiving dinners should be restricted to outdoors, 2 hours or less, & no singing

I mean, making fun of the democratic proposal is apparently defending them.
I am unsympathetic to your personal issues as a consequence of your political positions.

Currently, I am literally quivering in unbridled rage. I hope all is going well in your life. God bless and good luck, friend.

This is so fucking stupid. Everyone should wear a mask when they're not in their domicile and this shit would almost disappear. If these people want to infect each other in the privacy of their own home IDGAF

I am unsympathetic to your personal issues as a consequence of your political positions.

Currently, I am literally quivering in unbridled rage. I hope all is going well in your life. God bless and good luck, friend.
I never read the small print so fuck you right back.

California is shit

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to make a go fund me to bus people to a peaceful protest in Napa. I think newsom winery has some nice stuff insurance can cover.

How about you just stay home in that case? What's the point of gathering outside in the winter for 2 hours? Freeze my balls off?

This is so fucking stupid. Everyone should wear a mask when they're not in their domicile and this shit would almost disappear. If these people want to infect each other in the privacy of their own home IDGAF

Yah, and then it'd be "gone" so we'd open up again and the cycle would repeat. Remember the virus started with one person...

The freaking Spanish Flu is still with us, it just adapted as did we. We've gone full retard thinking we can quarantine pandemics out of existence with unparalleled diligence

So, I am not allowed to sing my new thanksgiving song, “ Gavin newsome is a fucking punk ass bitch, give thanks”

• Gatherings should be two hours or less. The longer the duration, the risk o

This is surreal lol

Not Even Listening! FU Gavin Newsome!
https%3A%2F%2Fdodgersway.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F10%2F861780978-league-championship-series-chicago-cubs-v-los-angeles-dodgers-game-two.jpg.jpg

_114205904_pelosi.jpg

i only attended one thanksgiving dinner in my life, it was an amazing experience with an american family quite a few years ago, but i don't recall even getting up from the table for like 8 hours. it was just talking and eating, inside the house.
must be different in california, with the singing and shouting

Is shouting and chanting still allowed during riots?

Back