Gavin Newsom: Thanksgiving dinners should be restricted to outdoors, 2 hours or less, & no singing

You’re taking my post very seriously and very literally. Are you always this argumentative?
The thing is, I know you at this point. you always try to inject a little defense towards the democrats in your posts.

you'll never criticize them, even when youre being satirical

Unfortunately, outrageous satire is now increasingly the "next stage" of the plan.

The titles of Onion article are more subdued than our own reality.

It really is...

It reminds me when I'm watching a black mirror episode and I say to myself, "damn, this is way close to reality "

They realized all he ever posts is

-"you sound poor"

-"This literally never happened"

-"This is why we kneel"

so they demoded him
I hate the working class.

My previous comment literally never happened.

This is why we kneel.

The thing is, I know you at this point. you always try to inject a little defense towards the democrats in your posts.

you'll never criticize them, even when youre being satirical
So, yes, you’re always pedantic.

Sounds like he's begging for a lynch mob to pay him a visit. Unbelievable.

Holy smokes.

Everyone is having fun until Tonni goes for the jugular.

C'est la vie.
I mean, making fun of the democratic proposal is apparently defending them.

It’s obvious Goatsome knows what he’s doing when it comes to the pandemic based off our numbers.

Cases
+4,053
Deaths
+63

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't think the holidays are going to spread this thing bigly then you are even more delusional than i thought.
It will, but let people choose whether they want to increase the risk of getting infected or not. Government shouldn't have the power to control the mobility of the people, what they could do is only to inform the citizen about the risk involved when partaking certain activities, not robbing them of their choices.

Cases
+4,053
Deaths
+63

Location Cases Deaths
Los Angeles County
+1,292
+13
Riverside County
+306
+2
San Bernardino County
+483
+0
Orange County
+261
+13
San Diego County
+330
+4
Location Cases Deaths
Los Angeles County
+1,292
+13
Riverside County
+306
+2
San Bernardino County
+483
+0
Orange County
+261
+13

Yyeah great numbers retard
Now tell me the numbers per million and where they rank with the rest of the country? Didn’t think flyover state people were this dumb.

Back