Gastelum had Izzy rocked

Hopefully Yoel knocks Israel out cold and then New York City firefighters and policemen who lost friends and co-workers on 9/11 pour into the ring and take turns soccer-kicking and stomping his unconscious body
But my man... She has a gun.
dee5000d5c53ac0da814f79262789334.jpg

One could say that Whittaker's chin also isn't made of granite and Romero failed to seal the deal twice. So why should we give Romero the benefit of the doubt here?

Like I said in the other thread, I lost family on 9/11 so it's not fake outrage you liberal
So youre crying about izzys comment but just in the other thread you showed no sympathy towards weilis response when joanna had her corona virus post

Do you have any self awareness whatsoever?

So youre crying about izzys comment but just in the other thread you showed no sympathy towards weilis response when joanna had her corona virus post

Do you have any self awareness whatsoever?

I have a personal attachment to 9/11, no such connection with the corona virus.

That is why I cannot, at this time, put izzy up there with Anderson yet. Anderson never had wars with guys who are just overrated brawlers (kelvin) he put them away.

Izzy may have the clout from his kickboxing days but as soon as he stepped up comp he lost. His style is great for mma but he has gapping holes already showing themselves - namely poor defence and getting hit way too much by guys he should, in theory, be schooling and stopping.
Lol poor defence? Come on my man. He rarely gets hit clean. You gotta be taking the piss

This is what baffles me, Whittaker got hit with a lot of harder shots by Romero but recovered... The shots Izzy hit him with were more pitter patter shots but had him out... something was off about Whittaker that night but props to Izzy.
How about the fact that Adesanya fought a Whittaker who'd gone to war with Romero twice? Meanwhile Romero fought a healthy Whittaker who's worst loss was at a lower weight class. I think Romero permanently diminished the chin/recovery of Whittaker, so it's not really fair to compare how well Adesanya did against him versus Romero; and using Whittaker as the common denominator as a basis for predicting Adesanya vs. Romero is one of the many reasons why MMA math is flawed.

That is why I cannot, at this time, put izzy up there with Anderson yet. Anderson never had wars with guys who are just overrated brawlers (kelvin) he put them away.

Izzy may have the clout from his kickboxing days but as soon as he stepped up comp he lost. His style is great for mma but he has gapping holes already showing themselves

Gapping holes?

f2851651c44c9ce19a313e8008f1c3db1b1a3e16_full.jpg

I have a personal attachment to 9/11, no such connection with the corona virus.

Hypocrisy
hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

An example of a hypocrite is a person who says they care about the mocking of national tragedies while not being empathetic of national tragedies of other countries.

But Izzy already had a long history of rocking. And rolling.

Animation1.gif

An example of a hypocrite is a person who says they care about the mocking of national tragedies while not being empathetic of national tragedies of other countries.

You're reading too deep into this, son. I never claimed to care about all national tragedies, just the ones that affect me and my family.

You're reading too deep into this, son. I never claimed to care about all national tragedies, just the ones that affect me and my family.

As i said, your lack of self awareness is absolutely astounding. The fact that you still dont get it just cracks me up so let me explain it to you. You whined because izzy made a jocular comment about a tragedy that personally offended you. You made fun of Weili when she whined because joanna made a jocular comment about a tragedy that personally offended her. If you had any empathy or reasoning skills whatsoever, youd recognize why what jj did was in poor taste considering YOU have been on the receiving end of it

Youre right. It isnt that deep. Which is why its sad that you still couldnt get it

You care about tragedies that affect you and your family but don’t show empathy towards tragedies that affect other people and their families.

That is the very definition of being a hypocrite. You don’t have to dive deep to see that.

That is the very definition of being a hypocrite. You don’t have to dive deep to see that.

Is it a requirement to care about what happens in China? Did I miss that memo? If I lost family to the corona virus as I did in 9/11 then perhaps I would be more empathetic, but I don't buy into that whole Tumblr bleeding heart for the world liberal shit. You kids have fun group-crying about things that don't affect you, I'm sure the other SJW's are proud.

And BTW, Zhang will not read your posts and reward you with sex

This is EXACTLY what Robert Whittaker said before he got knocked. Exactly. Like word for word.

Here's the thing. Yoel Romero has power but subpar striking technique. Gastelum has really good boxing and used some fairly advanced techniques to get on the inside of Izzy. Yoel Romero does not have that same technical ability. HE won't be able to execute the stutter step Kelvin used or get Izzy's timing down.

Yoel will need to rely on surprise to land KO shot against Izzy.

This is just false. Adesanya has the second highest striking defense in the middle weight division. Roughly 70% of the shots thrown at him miss.

View attachment 733871
The only reason why it isn't higher is due to Gastelum.

Izzy may have the clout from his kickboxing days but as soon as he stepped up comp he lost. His style is great for mma but he has gapping holes already showing themselves - namely poor defence and getting hit way too much by guys he should, in theory, be schooling and stopping.
Silva went life and death against Sonnen in their first fight.

And Izzy was back peddling to get away. If Gastelum can do this then Romero who hits like a truck certainly can. I just have a feeling this may be Romero’s time.

thoughts?
This is the same bullshit that was said before he fought Whittaker and look what happened. You can nitpick any shitty performance or difficult fight from nearly any great fighter and use that as a precedent for future fights.

Back