Gastelum had Izzy rocked

That is why I cannot, at this time, put izzy up there with Anderson yet. Anderson never had wars with guys who are just overrated brawlers (kelvin) he put them away.

Izzy may have the clout from his kickboxing days but as soon as he stepped up comp he lost. His style is great for mma but he has gapping holes already showing themselves - namely poor defence and getting hit way too much by guys he should, in theory, be schooling and stopping.
Kevin overrated brawler lol

Anderson got outboxed by chael

And I actually like anderson more than izzy

At least 15 people agreed with my post. The question is what are YOU smoking
I can surely find 15 people who would tell me that the Earth is flat also,that doesn't make them right.
How is Fatselum faster than Romero?

Whitaker landed on him too

I want to see him beat romero, costa and till(if till keeps winning) before im convinced he can beat jones
And whittaker again. I'm convinced he would lose to a prime whittaker with a better gameplan. TBH, Whittaker looked way faster than Izzy in the cage, he just was lunging way too much.

Gastelum is faster than Romero.
Crazy thing to me is he DESTROYED Whitaker, and people want to talk only about Gastelum, maybe just maybe Gastelum was an odd match up and wayyy better than people give him credit for. I also think gas loosing to till was a perfect storm of being too confident and till bring himself vastly underrated since the Mas loss. Till may be one of the best 5 or so 185ers on the planet, so may gas, past that it's styles and perfect moments of putting stuff together that decides fights, unless your just on another level than everyone else which is very rare

And Izzy was back peddling to get away. If Gastelum can do this then Romero who hits like a truck certainly can. I just have a feeling this may be Romero’s time.

thoughts?

"Branch knocked Santos the fuck out no way he competes with Jones"
"Izzy went 5 rounds with Tavares while Rob finished Brad with ease, no way Izzy competes with the grim reaper"

Back