Gastelum had Izzy rocked

Is it a requirement to care about what happens in China? Did I miss that memo? If I lost family to the corona virus as I did in 9/11 then perhaps I would be more empathetic, but I don't buy into that whole Tumblr bleeding heart for the world liberal shit. You kids have fun group-crying about things that don't affect you, I'm sure the other SJW's are proud.

And BTW, Zhang will not read your posts and reward you with sex

You are either a troll or just really really stupid.

And crying? You mean the way you did when izzy made a 9/11 comment that wasnt even directed towards you? You mean the crying you did at the beginning of this thread right?

I dont even give a fuck that jj made a comment about the coronavirus. I dont give a fuck about what izzy said either. I just cant stand hypocrites and idiots like you who have the self awareness of an amoeba. Youre the definition of a sensitive cry baby who can dish it but cant take it

Log off and change your password forever, grandpa

Hopefully Yoel knocks Israel out cold and then New York City firefighters and policemen who lost friends and co-workers on 9/11 pour into the ring and take turns soccer-kicking and stomping his unconscious body
UYNvIF3.gif

Adesanya is 18 fights (7 years) into his MMA career and is an undefeated UFC champ. At the same stage, Anderson had three losses, two by submission, to guys much worse than Kelvin.

you praise Izzy for being undefeated in the UFC then hold Silva to a diffrent standard by pointing to loses outside the UFC just proves your hypocrisy.

Usually when ppl peddle misleading stats it’s bc their argument is full of shit.

Izzy is a fantastic fighter but winning 2 title fights (one which was an interim belt which I am happy to count) does not put you in the same sentence as a person that has defended 10 times and has the longest win streak in the UFC at 16.

And Izzy was back peddling to get away. If Gastelum can do this then Romero who hits like a truck certainly can. I just have a feeling this may be Romero’s time.

thoughts?
Yet Izzy still fucked him up.

Being rocked then rallying to smash your opponent is the sign of a great fighter

That is why I cannot, at this time, put izzy up there with Anderson yet. Anderson never had wars with guys who are just overrated brawlers (kelvin) he put them away.

Izzy may have the clout from his kickboxing days but as soon as he stepped up comp he lost. His style is great for mma but he has gapping holes already showing themselves - namely poor defence and getting hit way too much by guys he should, in theory, be schooling and stopping.
Kelvin isn't even a brawler, he just does the exact same combos all fight long, every single fight. lunging 1-2 or lunging 3-2

Last edited:
Hopefully Yoel knocks Israel out cold and then New York City firefighters and policemen who lost friends and co-workers on 9/11 pour into the ring and take turns soccer-kicking and stomping his unconscious body
Why dont those police officers and firefighters go stomp out the government who allowed it to happen? Massive evidence it was an inside job.

How about the fact that Adesanya fought a Whittaker who'd gone to war with Romero twice? Meanwhile Romero fought a healthy Whittaker who's worst loss was at a lower weight class. I think Romero permanently diminished the chin/recovery of Whittaker, so it's not really fair to compare how well Adesanya did against him versus Romero; and using Whittaker as the common denominator as a basis for predicting Adesanya vs. Romero is one of the many reasons why MMA math is flawed.

Healthy Whittaker? Rob had 1 leg in the first fight and 1 hand in the second hahahahaha Yoel is going to get his ass Rofl Stomped by Israel.

You care about tragedies that affect you and your family but don’t show empathy towards tragedies that affect other people and their families.

That is the very definition of being a hypocrite. You don’t have to dive deep to see that.
Typical republican attitude.

you praise Izzy for being undefeated in the UFC then hold Silva to a diffrent standard by pointing to loses outside the UFC just proves your hypocrisy.

Usually when ppl peddle misleading stats it’s bc their argument is full of shit.

Izzy is a fantastic fighter but winning 2 title fights (one which was an interim belt which I am happy to count) does not put you in the same sentence as a person that has defended 10 times and has the longest win streak in the UFC at 16.

Silva is a complete nobody. Caught roiding you are a nobody. Regardless of what your sad fuck fans say about you.

every fighter I have ever seen has been rocked. Every one of them. Inevery combat sport.

Didn't Gastelum knock down every opponent he faced at 185 before the Izzy fight? Yet he couldn't knock Izzy down, nobody is invincible so of course Romero could ko him.

Didn't Gastelum knock down every opponent he faced at 185 before the Izzy fight? Yet he couldn't knock Izzy down, nobody is invincible so of course Romero could ko him.

Didn't he knock Israel down in the first round? Or did they not count that one?

Izzy hasn't improved since Gastelum. It's also a fact that he won't improve ever again. Fighters stay static. They never learn or get better. I doubt many of them even train.

IZZY IS FUCKED!!!1

Back