Media Gastelum Considering Return to Welterweight, Hiring Dietician

And it only get's harder to lose weight the older he get's. As a fan it's frustrating. I guess if Aldo can fight at a lower division at his age, I'm sure Kelvin can do it, but time is ticking.
Gastelum is just now coming into his prime. People think he's getting old but he's not, he's only 29. Basically no one had heard of Usman when he was Gastelum's age.

Finally, I’ll believe it when I see it tho.

If he can dedicate himself to it, he can make some waves at 170lbs. He's got all the tools, pretty much.

Gastelum is just now coming into his prime. People think he's getting old but he's not, he's only 29. Basically no one had heard of Usman when he was Gastelum's age.
What are you talking about? Kelvin’s been a professional now for 12 years, did you not watch his fights with Whittaker, Cannonier, Adesanya and Heinisch?

He’s taken too much damage, he’s past his best. Draining down to 170 won’t do him any good, Geoff Neal knocks him out.

Gastelum > Marty Fakenews Man

GASTELUM = NEXT CHAMP

WAR KELVIN

cliffs

- relaxing at Ali's house
- excited for GSP's Hall of Fame induction, has always admired him
- moving out to Arizona to get out of comfort zone, train with Henry Cejudo
- is going to start working harder to finish fights
- considering hiring dietician, will take time to cut down to welterweight, possibly returning next year
- excited to see how Henry can help him elevate his game to the next level
- predicts Ortega to win by submission (admits possible Mexican bias)

Thank You for the cliffs!

What are you talking about? Kelvin’s been a professional now for 12 years, did you not watch his fights with Whittaker, Cannonier, Adesanya and Heinisch?

He’s taken too much damage, he’s past his best. Draining down to 170 won’t do him any good, Geoff Neal knocks him out.
He's still young and he hasn't shown any signs of the damage taking a toll on him. He's just been fighting guys are way bigger than him because he has no discipline in his diet.

Should have beat Till but lost a bs decision so 2-4 lol honestly the beating he took in the fifth round from Izzy would cause most people to retire.
well_there_it_is_jurassic_park.gif

Back