Garbrant running into the same counter 3 times in a row ... <GIF>

5PZUkRa.png
NCt61Ik_d.jpg

<JerryWWF>
And people are just supposed to believe this person's words?

Rewatched the fight Sunday morning and noticed the exact same thing, same right counter, over and over LoL

When it comes to sitting in the pocket and banging away, TJ is way above Cody. TJ picks his shots, plays defense/counter, and Cody just flails away. Cody has zero emotional control.

Dudes a savage. Always entertaining. How ever his temper will keep him from being staying a champ.

Look at how he snaped at JCVD when he got kicked in the face. I would understand getting mad if it was done by some random dude, but JCVD? That ego and temper gets explioted by students of the game like TJ.

Absolutely zero fight IQ in the TJ fights after fighting the perfect fight to beat Dom it makes no sense.

Quicker better skills but lacks the mind. I should have said better skilled fighter.
And if you did that would have been even more incorrect. You are seriously out of your mind if you think Cody is a more all around skilled fighter than TJ.

When a good boxer hurts their opponent, their first reaction should be to step into the pocket, go to work and break their opponent down. Cody's first reaction is to try to take the guy's head off, which is the opponents only real hope. A hurt opponents only real hope is a good counter. Cody isn't a good boxer.
That makes no sense. It's full of contradictions.

Little fella had his rage button turned up to 11, his hate for TJ blinds him.

that says more about how good defensively TJ is than how bad Cody is.... this was right after Cody clipped TJ, and he reacted brilliantly.

I would lean more with how bad Cody is. All TJ has to do is recognize Cody's stance, which was orthodox, left foot forward, body face turned inwards--all signs pointed to Cody swinging with his right. Think about it, you can't throw an effective jab or straight on your lead leg side (that's already forward), so you've effectively eliminated half your offense. When Cody nearly finished TJ the first fight he threw a hook from southpaw stance. This time Cody pretty much telegraphed his shots with the way he was coming forward. All TJ had to do (and he stated as much in his post fight conference) was shift his head off center and throw the counter.

It’s crazy how Cody never backed out and just kept going in again after each shot. Cody isn’t seeing what TJ is doing at all.

TJ at least clearly was defense first/counter second.

In the gif you can see Cody with his hands down thinking all offense, zero defense.
And TJ is seeing everything. You can see it in his eyes. He is looking for the opening/counter, while Cody is just on full blast, throwing with zero game plan.

That was so frustrating to watch, you could tell Cody was getting too aggressive. Dillashaw stays calm and tight in the pocket.

<KingstonFrown>

huhqqe.jpg

He says he got Cody to send of his feet because he has a thing for feet.The video proves it.

Or the dude somehow got a hold of the video and came up with a way to frame Cody.

I just don't buy it since he doesn't even have a dick pic.

Back