Garbrant running into the same counter 3 times in a row ... <GIF>

Needed no GIF for that.. it was shocking when it happened.

Crazy thing is Cody is faster than TJ, you can clearly see his hands are faster in both fights. TJ has way better technique and timing though. And a decent fight IQ.

I still can't believe Cody clowned Cruz like he did, that was crazy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gabrant

" TJ is an orthodox right? So, let's just ram into his right side and get my face pounded. Better yet, let's do it three times for a good measure"
that says more about how good defensively TJ is than how bad Cody is.... this was right after Cody clipped TJ, and he reacted brilliantly.

Alpha made his career and sadly it looks like there going to end his career. Evolve or die. GTFO of TAM before it's too late. You can't have your sparring partners be your coaches. They clearly don't have the same level of respect.

Cody is a meathead.

Quicker better skills but lacks the mind. I should have said better skilled fighter.
better skills? defense is a skill and TJ is levels above Cody in that department. Its more than highly questionable to say that Cody is more skilled than TJ

Cody was bad in this fight,lack of confidence, I even spotted his hands were shakin some moment. This rematch was stupid. For me it's like UFC invested some money in Cody, and they said f..k it, give him rematch, so at least we will sell some ppvs. I don't even think he healed his back, because his torso was not ripped etc.
They did exactly same thing with Silva, Ronda, Cody and Joanna, and for me only Joanna came to rematch with ability to win fight. Aldo took Holloway, second time,on short notice and he gassed out again...It's like they wanted to cash out fighters last time, and then they don't care tbh.

Never forget, Cody's been KTFO'd worse before:

Cody has the worst fight IQ I've seen in a while. Hell of a fighter but he fought emotional and dumb. He got his ass kicked as a result.

Cody fought the to emotionally to fought like just another fight .if Cody would learn to not put so much emotion into it he could beat tj I'd say 2/5 times .the is still getting better and better tho .

its a high level technique used to damage the opponent's fists. cody just did not execute it correctly.

No, not might......he definitely is, or atleast bi. You don't get your dick sucked by a male UFC fan and then sleep with them in bed playing footsie all day, unless you are gay. Where is that thread btw, did mods delete? Can't hide that shit in the year 2018.
Lmao wait what? Can you elaborate on this

Cody is a lot better than he showed. Sucks to see people ragging on him like it’s a case of lack of skills. Cody’s got good defensive wrestling and his hands are fast and he hits hard. But this is all in mma. To be fair, nobody in mma is a great boxer. Boxing is a whole different game and the best mma boxer isn’t even in the top 1,000 in strictly boxing. So while Cody might be dominant in mma standing up, that doesn’t mean there aren’t severe technical holes in his game. It just means his opponents just weren’t good enough to exploit them. If Cody fought smarter it would have been a different fight but TJ is good enough to take advantage of those small holes and make him pay. Credit to Bang and TJ, they’re making it happen.

Wow

Getting countered 3 times in a row like that. No slipping and leaving his hands by his waist.... smh

No, not might......he definitely is, or atleast bi. You don't get your dick sucked by a male UFC fan and then sleep with them in bed playing footsie all day, unless you are gay. Where is that thread btw, did mods delete? Can't hide that shit in the year 2018.

<6>

Cody was bad in this fight,lack of confidence, I even spotted his hands were shakin some moment. This rematch was stupid. For me it's like UFC invested some money in Cody, and they said f..k it, give him rematch, so at least we will sell some ppvs. I don't even think he healed his back, because his torso was not ripped etc.
They did exactly same thing with Silva, Ronda, Cody and Joanna, and for me only Joanna came to rematch with ability to win fight. Aldo took Holloway, second time,on short notice and he gassed out again...It's like they wanted to cash out fighters last time, and then they don't care tbh.

A lot of these guys have rematch clauses. Also fighters tend to accumulate losses quickly after their air of invincibility fades. The best option to make both the fighter and the Ufc the most money is a quick rematch.

Not only that Aldo was an injury replacement and the Ufc wanted to do Mighty Mouse vs TJ not Tj vs Cody.

I like the ? LOL

Cody even hesitates on the third one he might have landed if he just fired

Back