Game Over: Trump commits impeachable offense

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...peachable-offense_us_59395721e4b094fa859f1625

Trump’s Climate Withdrawal Is An Impeachable Offense

Trump’s withdrawal from the climate agreement constitutes an impeachable offense.

The Constitution provides for impeachment of the president when he commits “High Crimes” and misdemeanors. They include, but are not limited to, conduct punishable by the criminal law.

Alexander Hamilton wrote in the Federalist No. 65 that offenses are impeachable if they “proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust.”

“They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”

Wow! Author is a Professor Emerita a the Jefferson School of Law. Sounds like the orange cheeto man is finally finished this time. Say it with me...MADAME PRESIDENT

2cd.png

Huffpo always brings the LOL's.

Yep even someone that had openly supported Trump for nearly 2 years now I have to now accept the writing on the wall that the Paris withdrawal is unavoidably an impeachable offense.

We have to accept he is finished. Read him the last rites.

He ate 2 scoops of ice cream when everyone else had one!!!

LOCK

HIM

UP

He ate 2 scoops of ice cream when everyone else had one!!!

LOCK

HIM

UP

I can't wait for Congress to get those Comey memos. FBI memos can be used in court. If Comey's memo say that Trump had 2 scoops during their dinner, Drumph is done. Period.

Trump was done when he used ketchup on steak. this is icing on the cake.

I'm surprised she had the composure to write that. The fact that she teaches at a school named after one of the most prolific slavers in American history must keep her in cold sweats throughout the night.

My favorite part is that she still mentions Trumps plan to cut emissions, and that the pact is voluntary -- but it's a crime to pull out.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them."

These people are just having severe withdrawals. Obama got them addicted to progress and Hillary promised more. Now they have to wait years for a chance to get their fix.

He has no chance whatsoever of winning this election.

It's not fair to get Maddow's hopes up like this every time for nothing. Before long, she'll be hitting straight vodka on the air to get through the next three years.

0pQzzQa.gif

I still can't believe people take Huffington Post seriously.

It's gonna be 3 1/2 years of laughing at stuff like this.

And also winning.

Back