Game Over: Trump commits impeachable offense

LOL Trumptard humor ROFL

This is getting sad.

images

Last edited:
HuffPo needs to make an announcement to their employees, that writing articles while sucking Al Gore's dick will no longer be tollerated.

HuffPo needs to make an announcement to their employees, that writing articles while sucking Al Gore's dick will no longer be tollerated.

id bet 95% of liberals dont even know what the paris climate agreement did, other than "care about the environment"

it was just another way that world leaders used virtue signalling to bully the US into spending trillions subsidizing other countries bullshit. one of the reasons i wanted trump is because he would tell these foreign entities to get their hands out of our pockets and fuck off

Libs are getting wrecked on right and left. They don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Trump is holding down the Oval Office until 2025.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...peachable-offense_us_59395721e4b094fa859f1625

Trump’s Climate Withdrawal Is An Impeachable Offense

Wow! Author is a Professor Emerita a the Jefferson School of Law. Sounds like the orange cheeto man is finally finished this time. Say it with me...MADAME PRESIDENT

2cd.png
I thought the new target of the left was gonna be Jeff Sessions since the Comey blow-out...did I already miss the Sessions questioning and decision that he can't help nail Trump either?? Lol

He bought a $9M ocean front property. Better enjoy it before it's under water.
Meh, over-sized aquarium glass bubbles are in his price range.

Then he'd be able to fulfill his dream of actually living in one.

Back