• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones S08E05 Discussion Thread: CleganeBowl or we Riot (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Vote for Next Week's Thread Title

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know any of the names of the songs used, in that latest episode? I especially loved the darker stuff, when Dani was destroying KL. The theme when she destroyed the Iron Fleet was amazing as well. I've been looking around on youtube, but I don't know if they haven't released it yet, or I just suck at looking.
Ask that exact question on google. And I bet something pops up. The music for GoT is incredible. Always has been. Especially Danys music.

No I think she gave him power and let him be who he was and he was grateful to her for it . Hes a measter and its in his nature to serve
He was given free reign to experiment as he pleased. So that got his loyalty.

Ask that exact question on google. And I bet something pops up. The music for GoT is incredible. Always has been. Especially Danys music.
The light of the seven and the rains of castamere are such amazing masterworks. Im sure ill add some of the newer songs to my playlist as they become available.

Are Cersei and Jaime really dead? Like that?

All the prophecies in the book are clearly nonsense or GRRM was trolling them big time when he told them how these characters end.

How do you guys think Dany is going to act in the finale? Full on villain or try to justify her actions and go on like normal? She has to execute Tyrion if he shows his face again right?

Leaning heavily toward her predictably going even crazier, and executing a few dissenters early on, and ultimately getting taken out by someone(money is on Grey Worm. They've been highlighting him quite a bit) as she prepares to execute Snow.

Outside chance that they go for a bittersweet ending, and she just ends up taking the throne(what's left of it, anyways), after ridding what's left of her enemies, and she's left with a crown of shit, ultimately defeating her whole initial goal.

This thread after every season 8 episode
giphy.gif

All the prophecies in the book are clearly nonsense or GRRM was trolling them big time when he told them how these characters end.
Do they all have to happen exact? Other than her death and her apparent pregnancy it was spot on.

Before the show is over Jon Snow will have been dracarysed. He won't be harmed though, because just like Daenarys he is immune to fire. Then he will escape and become the Night King. The End.

They foreshadowed them dying together several times in the series, as much as I wanted to see Cersei die a gruesome and slow death it was satisfying for me because of the sheer terror and fear in her voice after she realized she was about to be crushed to death. Also, the show never referenced the part of her brother killing in like the book did as far as the prophecy goes BUT technically Jaime is still responsible for her death as he took her down there. And to add on that Tyrion as well since he freed Jaime which allowed him to get back to Cersei to lead her down to her death trap.

Before the show is over Jon Snow will have been dracarysed. He won't be harmed though, because just like Daenarys he is immune to fire. Then he will escape and become the Night King. The End.

Jon Snow is not immune to fire

He was burned by the lantern saving Jeor Mormont from the Wight.

So no.

Im willing to bet varys wrote to dorne,and may have attempted to reach any others who could challenge danys claim w jons birthright. Does gendry know?

he did say not to take prophecy so seriously. I get the feeling that all prophecy is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back