Game of Thrones S08E05 Discussion Thread: CleganeBowl or we Riot (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Vote for Next Week's Thread Title

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care what happens at this point. I half expected Dany to be the final villain for quite some time and was actually hoping for it, but they did a shitty job of showing the transition. A lot of other character story arcs were bastardized this season. The visuals are good, the acting is fine, but there is nothing compelling about the dialog or storytelling.

I don't even care what happens at this point. I half expected Dany to be the final villain for quite some time and was actually hoping for it, but they did a shitty job of showing the transition. A lot of other character story arcs were bastardized this season. The visuals are good, the acting is fine, but there is nothing compelling about the dialog or storytelling.
nobody got done dirtier than the Night King and the White Walkers and the Army of the Dead. Taken out by a 95 pound girl.... They were about to decimate the whole dam Kingdom.. No main characters died even fighting them. A travesty for the masses.

x9AxukM.gif

lol, watching the replay of last week.
Jaime gets stabbed TWICE in the gut with a half hand by Euron and simply
gets up and walks away.
gtfo

25 minutes to go!

It's still real to me damnit!

lol, watching the replay of last week.
Jaime gets stabbed TWICE in the gut with a half hand by Euron and simply
gets up and walks away.
gtfo

He's not even hunched over or struggling when he gets to Cersei. Standing at full posture and barely looks worse for wear.

Arya-esque in his healing factor, Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back