Game of Thrones S08E05 Discussion Thread: CleganeBowl or we Riot (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Vote for Next Week's Thread Title

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Game of Thrones S08E05 Discussion Thread: CleganeBowl or we Riot (No Spoilers/Leaks)

***No Spoilers or Leaks for any events that transpire in Episode 6. Leaks or any discussion about leaks is 100% prohibited in this thread. This includes any hints as well. Comments such as "you guys will really hate/love the next episode" or "character so and so has an epic moment in this episode" are still not permitted.***

If you want to discuss or read about the leaks you can do so here:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ers-leaks-discussion-thread-spoilers.3954447/

Promotional Photos

4-Courtesy-of-HBO.jpg

8-Helen-Sloan-HBO.jpg

7-Helen-Sloan-HBO-1024x683.jpg

6-Helen-Sloan-HBO.jpg

5-Courtesy-of-HBO-1024x576.jpg

3-Courtesy-of-HBO-1024x576.jpg

2-Courtesy-of-HBO-1024x576.jpg

1-Courtesy-of-HBO-1024x576.jpg

9-Helen-Sloan-HBO-1024x681.jpg

Opening this one early as I won't be around in time for when the episode airs

Dany is a whore, she once let all the men of Mereen to bang her or something, fucking skank i hope she headbuts a giant ballista bolt

Dany is a saint, a rape victim who overcame her tragedy to become a righteous conquering hero.

Can't wait. First Portland wins Denver now episode 5!!. Won the lottery today!

There Can be only One !!!!!!!!!

Cleganaaaaaaane !!!!!!!!!!

Really hope Danny dies. Hope she does a nude scene before that tho.

Havent seen it yet, but I bet a lot of you pussies didnt like the episode again

look at this dogshit. What retarded general places infantry in front of castle walls? The entire point of battlements is to fire from range at a safe distance. They did this in the battle of Winterfell too, but I could somewhat overlook it because they were fighting zombies after all. But this is unforgivable.

They used to get it right:
latest

Remember how protracted the siege of Riverrun was because the Blackfish actually knew how to use a castle?

I can already smell the burning flesh of your favorite characters. In for shock factor .

One city full of greasey goombas is a fair trade to get Daenerys onto the Throne, in a purely utilitarian sense. She will be fair and will set things up well for the future. Prosperity will come after she breaks the wheel.

And besides, she already saved all generations of humans by helping to kill the night king. Which means she has saved (literally) countless lives. In the mathematics of westerosi history destroying that city is like a drop in the frying pan. That pan is full of Dragon Butter and she’s cooking a peace omelette that will stay fresh for a thousand years.

Daenerys might also replace succubus as the word for “female demon” after she is through and I welcome it.

If she goes mad I will still argue she is not mad

look at this dogshit. What retarded general places infantry in front of castle walls? The entire point of battlements is to fire from range at a safe distance. They did this in the battle of Winterfell too, but I could somewhat overlook it because they were fighting zombies after all. But this is unforgivable.

They used to get it right:
latest

Remember how protracted the siege of Riverrun was because the Blackfish actually knew how to use a castle?
they are all retarded in Westeros, everyone is a retarded asshole

Grayworm lost his scissor pal. Bet he goes apeshit on the Golden Company.

Grayworm cant die, he's the only black guy left, the stupid motherfuckers at DnD i bet they dont want a giant lawsuit for racism

Grey Worm vs The Mountain before The Hound cuts in for CleganeBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Grayworm cant die, he's the only black guy left, the stupid motherfuckers at DnD i bet they dont want a giant lawsuit for racism
I think the Lord of Light might give him his cock back.

I'm picking the Army that just survived fucking Zombies think they make the GC look like fucking hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back