• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones S08E03 Discussion Thread:The Night that Winterfell (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Thread title for Episode 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KWmnBqD.jpg

Haha

When Theon was on the ground bleeding to death part of me thought he might land the killing blow by knifing the Night King in the achilles.

To be fair, breaking bad declined a bit the last two seasons as well.

Breaking Bad took a slight dip in season 5 only. But nowhere near as drastic as how far GoT has fallen. The writing quality has been in freefall for several seasons at this point.

When Theon was on the ground bleeding to death part of me thought he might land the killing blow by knifing the Night King in the achilles.

Same here

THAT would have been a huge twist.. I might've liked that more.

To be fair, breaking bad declined a bit the last two seasons as well.

Even if that were true, it is nowhere close to the decline of GOT. This show has been on a steep drop since season 5

It didn't have to be Jon, or Dany, or even Bran

But Arya jumping through a crowd of wights, like Spidey jumping through a Doc Strange Portal?

NK caught her like Thanos did to Parker too lool.

Same here

THAT would have been a huge twist.. I might've liked that more.

It would have been more thematically consistent. Theon redeems himself by saving Winterfell and keeping his promise to protect Bran.

It didn't have to be Jon, or Dany, or even Bran

But Arya jumping through a crowd of wights, like Spidey jumping through a Doc Strange Portal?

NK caught her like Thanos did to Parker too lool.
yeah it's almost like arya went through an entire arc where she basically became the worlds best rogue. weird huh?????

Melisandre was the baddest bitch on this show.

Alright, I'm going to bed. Loved the episode, stay mad nerds.
<Arya01>

• What is a man to do when he loves the show and then they hit us with SJW at that exact moment....

Breaking Bad took a slight dip in season 5 only. But nowhere near as drastic as how far GoT has fallen. The writing quality has been in freefall for several seasons at this point.
Disagree. Last season was a bit silly, but this season has been awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back