• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones S08E03 Discussion Thread:The Night that Winterfell (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Thread title for Episode 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crypts was beyond predictable. shame on you for suggesting such.

I follow threads here and didnt see anyone post or any momentum going for an Arya main kill tho.

So shh

You have to go back years for that.

Sansa's still in Westeros doing Westeros type stuff. But in the final battle Arya will come out of nowhere to stab some guy that other guys can't stab.

Magooglie, Apr 17, 2013 Report

Of course they doubled down on the arya cringe !

Why the fuck couldnt it have been brienne who offed him at the least god damn u hack ass bitches.

Overconfidence in his own fighting ability? I mean even at the very end he looks like he's caught Ayra.

Oh and reference way back to season 4 with Ayra finding a hole in his armour.
Arya found a hole in his armour? What?

I'm glad Arya did it. So I assume she pretended to be an undead and got him? It was great. Can't wait to see what they do now. They have no one left.

Cersei was always the main villain. She's been built up even more than the white walkers.

I wouldn't say the "main villain" but equally it is true that the politics side of the show has had more focus than the magical side although of course the latter isn't totally done now, Bran is still alive for example..

I mean if people thought that was a "clichéd" ending to the dead plot then surely doing it early is a good thing? I'm guessing the political side will not end in a grand heroic fashion.

wouldn't care if arya killed the NK as it's about to kill jon, but to have all those jon/nk staredowns and they don't even battle left me disappointed.

Btw, most of the battle scene were so fckng dark
58749302_10157246909538197_8358835870819680256_n.jpg

Was bad in HD on a 52" TV.

Can't imagine how bad this was on a stream . ..

This show became for the casuals the last two or three seasons. I was pretty much complaining this whole episode but my wife (who just got caught up last season) absolutely loved it. I assume most of my friends and coworkers (who just watch the show) all loved it too.

I guess from an entertainment stand point, the show is still great but the storytelling is pretty much shit.

Overconfidence in his own fighting ability? I mean even at the very end he looks like he's caught Ayra.

Oh and reference way back to season 4 with Ayra finding a hole in his armour.

Mentioned it earlier, the main culprit of the disappointment of sorts I’m having is probably my own expectations.

The fuckin weird thing is I don’t totally know how to make it “better”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back