Gaethje's antics after his KO win

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Vick was talking mad personal shit so fuck it ts if that hurt your feelings seeing that maybe you should see a doctor

Vick lacks charisma to talk shit; he just comes off as an asshole that is a joy to watch fall over like a cut down tree.

Justin can punch a baby and I’d be okay with it.

He’s awesome

Vick got the last laugh by trying to hump Justin's leg post fight (attempted TD)

I didn’t see any double middle finger. I do wish more commissions would ban the flips off the cage.
Who's going to enforce that? They going to suspend or fine someone for flipping after a KO and entertaining the crowd? Please. He just needs his corner to make sure nobody is in his landing spot that's the scary part of it.

Gaethje is a good dude, a little out there but who isn’t...he also went over to Vick on the stool, and Vick tried a double leg...who’s really the dick?

Gaethje is a good dude, a little out there but who isn’t...he also went over to Vick on the stool, and Vick tried a double leg...who’s really the dick?
neither?

Who's going to enforce that? They going to suspend or fine someone for flipping after a KO and entertaining the crowd? Please. He just needs his corner to make sure nobody is in his landing spot that's the scary part of it.
The athletic commission. He’s been suspended for it before in Colorado. It was basically a slap on the wrist/the commission sending a message since he was warned prefight not to do it. It’s a safety issue. Do all the flips you want in the cage, just don’t do it off the cage.
http://www.pflmma.com/2017/04/tbt-j...ed-indefinitely-celebratory-back-flip-wsof29/

His flip was pretty OK, but I celebrated by getting my GF to do the splits over my face, before giving her the double middle finger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back