Gaethje's antics after his KO win

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Running around the cage doing the sleep sign as well as giving double middle fingers to Vick

I liked it personally, Vick talked too much shit. Suprised no one had any negative comments about it

justin-gaethje-ufc-fight-night-135-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
<Huh2>

He did none of the things you describe. What the hell?

<{ByeHomer}>

Lost all respect for Gaethje, Ripped his posters off my wall during post fight antics

I think it makes him look really stupid. Not that stuff, but risking injury by doing those pointless flips. I remember when Aldo use to injure himself all the time doing flips. Wonderboy too. It's so dumb. The UFC should ban it.

That's because he did a 180 after those moments and went over and tried to make peace with the still concussed Vick.

Last edited:
Yeah it was good, Vick looks like such a jackass right now.

Homer Simpson knocked his ass out.

Vick talked shit. He ate the consequences.

I think it makes him look really stupid. Not that stuff, but risking injury by doing those pointless flips. I remember when Aldo use to injure himself all the time doing flips. Wonderboy too. It's so dumb. The UFC should ban it.

They should cut anybody not athletic enough to flip.

I have no problem with the Justin doing that shit as he was the one getting all shit said to him

But online pussies who never had a fight in their life talking shit annoys me .

I didnt get to see the fight, but have no issue with it in this case.
Vick was talking a whole lotta shit about all the "cans" Gaethe crushed.

Welp, what's that make Vick now? Fanta? Mountain Dew?

Actual injuries? Source(s) pls

Did you ever watch the WEC? Aldo use to do flips and then start limping in front of the camera. Afterwards he was always pulling out of fights with various injuries. I don't know if that played a big part in it so much as training foolishly, but doing flips in the cage is risking serious injury for a fighter.

Ban people that can do flips

Did you ever watch the WEC? Aldo use to do flips and then start limping in front of the camera

I might recall something like that, but has he got actual injuries from this or had a boo-boo for a moment?
And what about Wonderboy?

Must have missed it. But Vick deserved it. Not that he noticed anyway.

Back