Gaethje's antics after his KO win

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
honestly didnt notice and im pretty sure Vick missed it to

Wouldn't it be crazy if you found that all of us were legit badass street fighters and you were in the fact the only online pussy on this entire forum....out of thousands of members.
What do you mean "if"?

Back-flips are too easy. Gaethje should have to pull off a front flip from the cage.
He kinda of did actually. On his way back in. It was not of a handstand front roll I guess you'd say tho lol

Back-flips are too easy. Gaethje should have to pull off a front flip from the cage.
justin-gaethje-ufc-fight-night-135-3.jpg

Really can't blame justin for acting like that after the fight.. the shit Vick talked before the fight..

<Huh2>

He did none of the things you describe. What the hell?

<{ByeHomer}>

I saw him give the sleeping hand gesture to that fat journo with the perm after his interview with Felder.

Other then that I have no idea what the hell TS is talking about.

Antics before fight and after fight are same sh..t if you consider it as something negative. Figths were used usually to solve "trashtalking" not creating it. So Justin was silent before fight because he was clearly afraid to lose and looks stupid, but he is really comfort to do it after fight, when he won. Good for him, but it's nothing to praise tbh.

I was backing Vick and it didn't bother me. Was a great KO. Justin got back in the win column and got a little post fight celebration. No biggie.

Wouldn't it be crazy if you found that all of us were legit badass street fighters and you were in the fact the only online pussy on this entire forum....out of thousands of members.
That would be awesome .

Also if we found out I was in fact a fat virgin

Him shouting "Night Night Bitch" was good tho.

Smh how hard is it for peopel to understand that smack talk is just part of the fight game. It helps hype a fight, or it helps get a fighter focused to power through a camp or deal with nerves.

Everyone is treating Vick like he's the scum of the earth because he talked bit of shit.

It's cool when Conor talks shit though?

I think it makes him look really stupid. Not that stuff, but risking injury by doing those pointless flips. I remember when Aldo use to injure himself all the time doing flips. Wonderboy too. It's so dumb. The UFC should ban it.

IIRC, it is against the rules to jump on and/or off the cage like that. It's just rarely enforced.

Some guys have been reprimanded for it in the past and I'm pretty sure he's gotten shit for it before.

Im happy that gaethje's brain had a night off from getting rocked.

Running around the cage doing the sleep sign as well as giving double middle fingers to Vick

I liked it personally, Vick talked too much shit. Suprised no one had any negative comments about it

justin-gaethje-ufc-fight-night-135-3.jpg
talk shit get shit on....when you lose

The fight should be the end of all the bullshit. Disrespect after a fight will always seems ridiculous to me. Not a fan of the ever-growing douchebag culture in MMA.

Back