Gaethje's antics after his KO win

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I didnt get to see the fight, but have no issue with it in this case.
Vick was talking a whole lotta shit about all the "cans" Gaethe crushed.

Welp, what's that make Vick now? Fanta? Mountain Dew?
Lol at Vick being Mountain Dew or even Fanta. Vick is RC Cola at best.

I might recall something like that, but has he got actual injuries from this or had a boo-boo for a moment?
And what about Wonderboy?

The fight in particular I'm thinking about is Hendricks. Wonderboy started doing stupid things in the cage and hurt his ankle so that he needed to be helped out.

I didn’t see any double middle finger. I do wish more commissions would ban the flips off the cage.

The fight in particular I'm thinking about is Hendricks. Wonderboy started doing stupid things in the cage and hurt his ankle so that he needed to be helped out.

Was there actual correlation between any of them doing flips and then having leg/ankle injuries? documented?

Lost all respect for Gaethje, Ripped his posters off my wall during post fight antics
Confirmed : In real life you`re clown and you don`t know what respect means/is

Was there actual correlation between any of them doing flips and then having leg/ankle injuries? documented?

Well when you are doing flips in or off the cage and then start limping and holding up your leg, I'm fairly certain that there is a correlation.

If someone is disrespectful before the fight, I don't understand why you are supposed to be respectful afterwards.

If he said fuck me before the fight, then fuck him, his mom, his dad, his grandma, his sister, his cousin, his dog and his goldfish after the fight.

Either show respect at all times or prepare to become an enemy for life for disrespecting me once.

Well when you are doing flips in or off the cage and then start limping and holding up your leg, I'm fairly certain that there is a correlation.

Limping =/= DOCUMENTED injuries.
Not every pain is injury, kiddo

He was honest about it, admitted he took it all personally, most claim that it didn't affect them, especially so if they win.

Vick HAD to act humble after all the shit he talked. You can't say someone sucks as a fighter and then get slept in a little over a minute then pretend it didn't happen.

If someone is disrespectful before the fight, I don't understand why you are supposed to be respectful afterwards.

If he said fuck me before the fight, then fuck him, his mom, his dad, his grandma, his sister, his cousin, his dog and his goldfish after the fight.

Either show respect at all times or prepare to become an enemy for life for disrespecting me once.
<{Joewithit}>

Let him celebrate, it’s the first fight he ever had without getting brain damage

He did the sleep sign, but I didn’t see any double middle finger. Seems out of character, but maybe he did. I didn’t see it mentioned in any of the articles covering the fight either.

He was honest about it, admitted he took it all personally, most claim that it didn't affect them, especially so if they win.

Vick HAD to act humble after all the shit he talked. You can't say someone sucks as a fighter and then get slept in a little over a minute then pretend it didn't happen.

If I was Gaethje I would talk all kinds of shit about Vick after the fight now.

I would call him a garbage fighter and say he doesn't even belong in the UFC and would campaign for him to be cut.

I would do it until the fans start repeating it and shit on him so bad he would want to quit MMA.

Mishima in DEEP after winning their LW GP=GOAT backflip in mma

Let him celebrate, it’s the first fight he ever had without getting brain damage
Yeah, thanks to Vick's glass jaw he didn't have to work nearly as hard as he usually does for the KO.

I have no problem with the Justin doing that shit as he was the one getting all shit said to him

But online pussies who never had a fight in their life talking shit annoys me .
Wouldn't it be crazy if you found that all of us were legit badass street fighters and you were in the fact the only online pussy on this entire forum....out of thousands of members.

Back