Gaethje is getting screwed over hard!

Must be missing something. Is this not what everyone is working towards?

Stop playing dumb...
Beating Cerrone in 2020 should not give you a title fight at 155 or 170..
Dana have already justified Conor getting a shot at Kabib for beating Cerrone...
This is not news..

Stop playing dumb...
Beating Cerrone in 2020 should not give you a title fight at 155 or 170..
Dana have already justified Conor getting a shot at Kabib for beating Cerrone...
This is not news..

Stop assuming things and watch your fucking mouth cause I'll snatch your bitch ass up real fucking quick

Stop assuming things and watch your fucking mouth cause I'll snatch your bitch ass up real fucking quick

Your boyfriend must think you are cool.

I accept your surrender.
Bye

When will people learn that 'fair' isn't a part of ufc

You can accept these nuts in your mouth cause I own your bum soul now.

Thats what your boyfriend said to you last night.

Ok now I am done with you for real.
You are boring and not very bright

Connor will fight Gaethje eventually. Cerrone is a tune-up fight.

Cerrone is much more dangerous fight for Conor than Gaethje. Its not like Cowboy is same chinless guy in 170 as 155. He went toe to toe with Robbie Lawler. Gaethje is just sloppy brawler who got KO'd stiff by Conor's sloppy seconds not too long ago. Cerrone also has solid groundgame unlike Gaethje who would just headhunt and get countered and KO'd stiff as a board.

i want to believe

He's really not. Gaethje has nothing to do with this and is still very new to the promotion, he can wait his turn.

Conor opted to fight the guy who gaethje just destroyed.
Dana is talking about allowing him to leapfrog him for the title fight.
Dana is trying slander him for not taking the Oliveira fight.
All this even though he's clearly next in line, brings it every fight and has a legit chance against khabib.
What am I missing here? Why is Dana trying so hard to bury him. Things were all good just last year. I get you're trying to pave the way for Conor but it's not a zero sum game. Let others have a chance and once Conor has complied enough wins and gotten his groove back, then maybe just maybe should you give him a title shot. Promoting gaethje won't kill conor's star power. Why is Dana doing this? It's weird because he's an Ali fighter and those guys get good treatment. Why is gaethje any different? Because honestly apart from Tony, noone else brings anything to the table against khabib.
Dana:.......Justin Gaethje was never my friend.

Cerrone is much more dangerous fight for Conor than Gaethje. Its not like Cowboy is same chinless guy in 170 as 155. He went toe to toe with Robbie Lawler. Gaethje is just sloppy brawler who got KO'd stiff by Conor's sloppy seconds not too long ago. Cerrone also has solid groundgame unlike Gaethje who would just headhunt and get countered and KO'd stiff as a board.
You're right about the Lawler fight. I actually felt he won. Gaethje may be a "brawler" but he doesn't have the same weaknesses as cerrone. Cerrone is a killer but he folds under bright lights, doesn't take body shots so well and doesn't like when people get up in his face. And he just lost to gaethje. Plus this fight is so four years ago. I actually wanted this fight instead of Diaz. On paper it's intriguing but you can't argue that cerrone is the same as he was four years ago. Whereas gaethje is more focused, takes less damage, pushes the pace until gasses... Man it'd have been perfect. Those legs kicks guhdman man.

He's really not. Gaethje has nothing to do with this and is still very new to the promotion, he can wait his turn.
Khabib will not be around much longer will he? Tony is getting old two. We need to see him fight those two.

Gaethje screwed Gaethje

Am gonna use my platform after a big win to ignore Conor

Hurrrr Durrr Durrrrr

<{1-1}>

It is not like Justin is some world beater that has been undefeated for years. His record in the UFC is spotty..

I think Gaethje is more dangerous than Cerrone at this time. Gaethje has one punch KO power and McGregor does get hit. Sometimes all it takes is one. I would love to see it!

Mcgregor hasn’t won yet and neither has Khabib. Isn’t a bit early to be screaming screw job. This is MMA anything can happen between then

Back