Gaethje is getting screwed over hard!

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
Conor opted to fight the guy who gaethje just destroyed.
Dana is talking about allowing him to leapfrog him for the title fight.
Dana is trying slander him for not taking the Oliveira fight.
All this even though he's clearly next in line, brings it every fight and has a legit chance against khabib.
What am I missing here? Why is Dana trying so hard to bury him. Things were all good just last year. I get you're trying to pave the way for Conor but it's not a zero sum game. Let others have a chance and once Conor has complied enough wins and gotten his groove back, then maybe just maybe should you give him a title shot. Promoting gaethje won't kill conor's star power. Why is Dana doing this? It's weird because he's an Ali fighter and those guys get good treatment. Why is gaethje any different? Because honestly apart from Tony, noone else brings anything to the table against khabib.

Last edited:
Connor sells and can fight anyone he wants as long as he sells well. That’s the only merit in ufc

This opinion is brand new

giphy.webp

tenor.gif

giphy.webp

Cerrone is much more dangerous fight for Conor than Gaethje. Its not like Cowboy is same chinless guy in 170 as 155. He went toe to toe with Robbie Lawler. Gaethje is just sloppy brawler who got KO'd stiff by Conor's sloppy seconds not too long ago. Cerrone also has solid groundgame unlike Gaethje who would just headhunt and get countered and KO'd stiff as a board.

New, this opinion is.

Cerrone is much more dangerous fight for Conor than Gaethje. Its not like Cowboy is same chinless guy in 170 as 155. He went toe to toe with Robbie Lawler. Gaethje is just sloppy brawler who got KO'd stiff by Conor's sloppy seconds not too long ago. Cerrone also has solid groundgame unlike Gaethje who would just headhunt and get countered and KO'd stiff as a board.

And Cerrone got TKOed by Gaethje..
And he is on a 2 fight losing streak by TKO.
Do you even try?

One doctor stoppage and fluke loss against homer. Hes different fighter at 170

LOL what ever helps you sleep at night.
I know the last years been hard on you.

Conor is even on record saying he can beat Cerrone at any weigh and while having the flu..
There is a reason Conor asked for this fight.

LOL what ever helps you sleep at night.
I know the last years been hard on you.

Conor is even on record saying he can beat Cerrone at any weigh and while having the flu..
There is a reason Conor asked for this fight.

What is the reason?

Im sure Justin is rooting for a cerrone head kick ko.

Employment everywhere is the same, employers have their little fuck boys that get ahead over the ones the truly deserve it.
Some bosses go as far to bury some great employees just to justify their actions, sadly that's just how it is, this is partly why unions are needed in some places and certainly why the fighters need to organize themselves....(More money, better opportunities)

Back