Gaethje - "I want to fight Kevin Lee next. I've been waiting to punch his face for a long time."

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Shots fired.

Says he hasn't liked Lee since the Dallas presser. Kevin evidently called him a "fan-boy." lol

UFC 229? Lee was looking for an opponent. This would be a sick match-up.

Make it happen, Red Goof!

Time-stamped:

I’m onboard.

Gaethje would make Lee question why he became a fighter.

Last edited:
I don't like the matchup for Justin but if he wants it, go for it

It's a good fight but I don't think Lee will let his ego lure him into a brawl. Smartest idea is to wrestle Justin and go for early submissions.

We haven't seen Justin wrestle yet, but we have seen Lee wrestle.

We all know what happens when Lee sticks to a game plan....
Lee.PNG

I'm interested in seeing how Lee tries to squirm away from this call out. Terrible match up Lee.

It's a good fight but I don't think Lee will let his ego lure him into a brawl. Smartest idea is to wrestle Justin and go for early submissions.

actually we have seen him wrestle; no one has been able to take him down.

The ufc better give Justin whatever the hell he wants! The guy is incapable of being in a boring fight, and as high as I’ve been on lee lately, I hope Gaethje walks him down and smashes him.

If Gaethje can defend the td the fight is his.

don't think Gaethje could handle Kevin's wrestling and grappling but It would be Interesting to see him try

Lee's striking is also very underrated

I see him mixing up his game well, beating him even on the feet at times

doubt the fight happens tho

Decent call out. Lee is ranked #5 right now so with a win Justin could crack the top 5. I'd probably pick Lee to win though.

Gaethje has heavy hands and Lee does not have an iron chin. It'll be hard for Lee to hold gaethje down the entire time

I like the match up for Justin

Gaedjthe would likely have a cardio advantage as well. Lee is going to sleep and I am totally fine with that.

don't think Gaethje could handle Kevin's wrestling and grappling but It would be Interesting to see him try

Lee's striking is also very underrated

I see him mixing up his game well, beating him even on the feet at times

doubt the fight happens tho

Gaethje actually has a higher wrestling pedigree than Kevin (Division 1 All American), and his MMA wrestling is no joke, even though he rarely uses it nowadays.

If you go back to some of his first fights, he was slamming mo-foz all over the place.

I for one am interested to see he and Lee lock up with each other, to see who handles whom in the grappling department.

Lee would win easily, but I haven't really seen Gaethje's wrestling much though apparently it's good.

View attachment 429907

You've never seen Gaethje wrestle?

Back