• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gaethje got sparked by a Featherweight

This is the year the frauds get exposed, Volk, Olivera Toupouria's days are numbed. WAR MAX

max broke his nose. its a game of inches.

but yeah even early on max was the better boxer. his iron chin transferred to LW. the leg kicks dont work against a guy who can't feel pain.

Wow! I feel bummed for Justin, but Max is such a good dude so good on him. I thought Justin was going to knock him out. Even before the nose thing, I wonder why Justin was not dealing a lot of volume.

Shut up that was the greatest knock out of ALL TIME, didn't you hear Joe?

Wow! I feel bummed for Justin, but Max is such a good dude so good on him. I thought Justin was going to knock him out. Even before the nose thing, I wonder why Justin was not dealing a lot of volume.
Trevor was telling him to not rush it, probably because it's a 5 rounder. Holloway started fast against Poirier and then got beat down, probably wanted to avoid an early good start by Max. It worked until the broken nose!

Trevor was telling him to not rush it, probably because it's a 5 rounder. Holloway started fast against Poirier and then got beat down, probably wanted to avoid an early good start by Max. It worked until the broken nose!
No... Max is just too good a countetpuncher
and distance magician
Thats why no inside fighting and no leg kicks

Homer Simpson is allergic to belts and fighting champions. He is just an average fighter who used to be a punching bag before he met Trevor Whitman.

By a weight bully. 145 at 5'11. I'm 250 at 6.

Jokes aside. Size wasn't a factor. Max is goated. Performaed extrelemly smart. Got lucky on the kick. Justin took a liver kick to the nose.

Back