Gaethje claps back at Chandler. Says he was in camp before they canceled and gave Chandler a TS.

Leon should have been fighting for the title.
Did Usman have 'spectacular' wins before he fought Woodly?
Did Usman and Covington got high rankings by entertainment?
I don't think so.
I agree that the rankings are not based on wins only. They are based on what the UFC thinks you gain them.
But the rankings should be based on winning. That's the only objective criteria.
'Spectacular' is subjective.
We're not talking about should. We are talking about "are." A win isn't a win like you argued it otherwise, Leon would be fighting for the title.

They're a promotion so I get the leeway personally. I don't always agree with it but if wonder it fought Usman , that would be a very boring fight.

I think Chandler is a bad match up. Chandler is smart enough to have watched the Khabib fight and realise justin is a white belt

I think Chandler is a bad match up. Chandler is smart enough to have watched the Khabib fight and realise justin is a white belt

Chandler is not a smart fighter. He will try to knock Gaethje out.
If Gaethje fight against Chandler like he fought against Khabib he will win.
2 leg kicks and it's over. The shots that Khabib took Chandler can't take.

Chandler is not a smart fighter. He will try to knock Gaethje out.
If Gaethje fight against Chandler like he fought against Khabib he will win.
2 leg kicks and it's over. The shots that Khabib took Chandler can't take.
Chandlers has grapplefucked his way into UD in Bellator tho. I still remember his rematch with Primus and the fight with Yamauchi.

Chandlers has grapplefucked his way into UD in Bellator tho. I still remember his rematch with Primus and the fight with Yamauchi.

Yep and he has decent chokes. If he takes Justin down it will likely be over. Justin is pathetic on the ground

Justin would smash Chandler so I'm not sure why he's ducking him

but Justin has displayed diva behaviour before according to dana white

well that was 6+ months ago...time to fight again.

Allot of sherbros are 50 year white dudes who can't keep up with the cool kids.

Every one 40 and under understand
It's weird how we are starting to reach the point where the average middle aged man or older can browse the internet competently . 40+ plus year olds shit posting with zoomers lol

Sounds like Gaethje expected to get another title shot off a title shot loss. Lmao, what an idiot
Well you shouldn't be calling him an idiot it happens a lot in this "sport" these days you're coming off as a casual same with everyone else that liked your opinion.

This fight has to happen next, just makes too much sense.

Chandler has been KO'd by a BJJ guy and a 145'er in the past few years and folks think he'll beat Gaethje????

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

Pitbull would unironically starch every UFC Fighter at 145 and 155

He's been very consistent that he was in training camp having signed the bout agreement with Oliveira and waiting for the final paperwork to come, when he learned on twitter that Chandler got the fight.

But some fans just don't believe him. I guess they think Dana would never do such a thing.
I think he meant he was in training camp to fight Chandler, but then Chandler got the title shot.
That would mean he had accepted the fight with Chandler, and not refused (as Chandler accused him of doing).

I may be wrong, but that is how I interpreted it...

I think he meant he was in training camp to fight Chandler, but then Chandler got the title shot.
That would mean he had accepted the fight with Chandler, and not refused (as Chandler accused him of doing).

I may be wrong, but that is how I interpreted it...
Oh shit you're right. I thought it was a fight with Oliveira. My bad.

Back