Gaethje claps back at Chandler. Says he was in camp before they canceled and gave Chandler a TS.

Perhaps but it appears that the younger generation uses the word now more so than my generation(Born in the early to mid 80s). It such a cringe term coming from internet or suburban mothers .
I think so. I think it used to be slang from a subgenre only and then it hopped lanes to be "new" slang in the mainstream 30 years later. Which is funny, cause i hear millenials saying "what is this new word [x] everyone is saying now?". Im like "new? Thats from the 1990s!!"

I anyways, i have no problems with TS wording. Its his thread, no one else posted, he can do what he wants.

But yeah, Gaethje vs Chandler, we all want it.

You literally just said Justin is trying to work his way into another title shot without doing anything when it is stated that Justin was training and ready to accept a non-title fight with Chandler, before Chandler was given a title shot instead. What fight made sense that was available for Gaethje over the past 4 months? Again I literally don’t know a more simple way of showing you that you’re wrong.

Literally any fight. Same as now where he's also still not taking any fights.

He hasn't done anything since Khabib embarrassed him and that's on him.

Literally any fight. Same as now where he's also still not taking any fights.

He hasn't done anything since Khabib embarrassed him and that's on him.
Just take “any” fight huh? That’s makes no sense. Again pretty much the entire LW top 10 has either been hurt, just KO’d or has been booked up over the past several months.

Chandler has been KO'd by a BJJ guy and a 145'er in the past few years and folks think he'll beat Gaethje????

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

I mean Gaethje is a favorite but his habit of parrying punches with his face may not be ideal facing Chandler's power.

He got knocked out but gave hell to Chuck.

Just take “any” fight huh? That’s makes no sense. Again pretty much the entire LW top 10 has either been hurt, just KO’d or has been booked up over the past several months.

• #3 Dariush hasn't fought since May
  • #7 RDA hasn't fought since November
  • #8 Hooker hasn't fought since January
  • #10 Gregor hasn't fought since May (and 2 years before that so could've been his return)
  • Could've bitched more about Conor/Poirier III and asked for one of them
  • Could've bitched that with Poirier taking Conor he gets Oliveira in the mean time
He got whooped last October. His inactivity, and continued doing so, is entirely on him.

Do people just expect a second title shot after being finished nowadays?

Chandler has fought 2x since Gaethje last fought. He shouldn't be saying shit.
Gaethje would have fought him originally if he didn't pull out lol. So he's right to call him out. If Chandler can fineagle a titleshot beating a guy on a losing streak then gaethjes' management should try to do the same as an establishment talent.

Time to make this fight. Chandler did a good job provoking him.

Gaethje would have fought him originally if he didn't pull out lol. So he's right to call him out. If Chandler can fineagle a titleshot beating a guy on a losing streak then gaethjes' management should try to do the same as an establishment talent.

Justin should go KO someone in 2 minutes like Chandler did instead of sitting out for 9 months then if he wants a title shot.

Would watch, it would be round of the year, someone is going to sleep

• #3 Dariush hasn't fought since May
  • #7 RDA hasn't fought since November
  • #8 Hooker hasn't fought since January
  • #10 Gregor hasn't fought since May (and 2 years before that so could've been his return)
  • Could've bitched more about Conor/Poirier III and asked for one of them
  • Could've bitched that with Poirier taking Conor he gets Oliveira in the mean time
He got whooped last October. His inactivity, and continued doing so, is entirely on him.

• Dariush fought less than 2 months ago and had a baby right afterwards. Before that his fight with Tony had been booked for a while, around the time Justin was trying to fight Chandler. Is Dariush supposed have like 1 month turnaround?

• RDA has been hurt, had surgery and just recently became ready to fight again. That’s well documented.

• Hooker got knocked the fuck out in January, had to fly home to NZ, quarantine, not see his family for a month, recover from the KO, etc. Has Hooker tried to fight in recent months? No. He isn’t even trying to fight until late summer/ fall. Justin tried to fight the guy that beat him.

• Gregor wasn’t even top 10, had never beat a top 10 guy before CDF and was coming off a brutal KO loss. Gaethje probably didn’t take that fight because it was never offered by matchmakers because it made no sense for the #2 guy to fight Gregor.

• Saying he should have “bitched” about Conor vs Poirier 3 and asked for Oliviera and a title shot after you yourself are accusing Gaethje of trying to get a title shot without a win after Khabib is just…..lol

You make no good points.

Just say “ throws shade at Chandler.

No wait, that sucks balls too.

Back