G&E Charity T-Shirt Contest

cageside, do you think my entry was too detailed? are you looking for something much simpler?

I have no design talent myself, but my sister is quite good at this. I'll see if I can get her to design something for the contest. A word of warning though: it might end up being an Affliction-esque design, if it happens. :p

too bad my vote is the only vote that counts when it comes to the competition.

I am willing to be bribed with hot good looking 18-20 year old hookers,

Please send them to:

Foz

21 Fozville Rd, Fozville
Darwin, NT
Australia

Thank you,

~Foz@work

hey thats funny! my motherinlaw is lebanese too

do you know her?

is this over or what when do they have to be in by?

Some good ones on there.Looks hard to be original though.I have seen quite a few ones already available that are similar to other peoples ideas.

Some good ones on there.Looks hard to be original though.I have seen quite a few ones already available that are similar to other peoples ideas.

yea, a lot of them look very affliction inspired

which ones is yours TONE C?

None of them.I don't have the computer skills nor the ideas to design one.That was not a criticism,simply stating that some of those designs are similar to what is already out there and that it is very difficult to create something new and original.If I did actually design anything it would also be influenced by what I have witnessed upon other MMA Tees.That said there are several tees that I would wear in those designs.

Good luck BTW.

None of them.I don't have the computer skills nor the ideas to design one.That was not a criticism,simply stating that some of those designs are similar to what is already out there and that it is very difficult to create something new and original.If I did actually design anything it would also be influenced by what I have witnessed upon other MMA Tees.That said there are several tees that I would wear in those designs.

Good luck BTW.

which ones? I only submitted one, but I believe its one of the more original ones. Went with the K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stupid!) approach, thought some were too messy...

not gonna say which one mine is, dont want any bias hahaha

Back