G&E Charity T-Shirt Contest

hey Boomer,

when do we find out about the 5 finalists?

and it sucks, but im sure people are going to be creating fake accounts to get multiple votes :S

is there maybe a post minimum to be able to vote to prevent this? and how long is the voting period?

thanks!

and it sucks, but im sure people are going to be creating fake accounts to get multiple votes :S

is there maybe a post minimum to be able to vote to prevent this?

Funny I was just thinking about this when I logged in.....Shades of the amount of new accounts that get registered when Sprawl has a shorts giveaway/competition.

If not a post minimum(cos anyone can get on and troll,plus not everyone who is registered posts all the time here) how about only people registered BEFORE Leafs suggestion can post a vote for the winners/finalists?

we can just cut right through the voting issues by giving me the prize!

Good suggestions by you guys. I didn't even think about that. I am sure boomer has a plan.

i think all those shirt designs are wack, can i make a shirt design or is this contest closed?

i think all those shirt designs are wack, can i make a shirt design or is this contest closed?

Boomer did say in his last post(28.5.08)

"Saturday is the last day to get your T-shirt designs sent in "

Guess its closed,although you never know your luck....

I like that idea Tone C. Im all for it.

Cheers.That way it wouldnt exclude people like yourself who registered some time back simply because you do not have XXX No. of posts.Anyway I just picked up Leafs ball and ran with it kinda so....

Sorry man yesterday (5/31) was the last day.

Theres also no need to say everyones designs are wack. Whether or not people put enough time or thought into ther design, they still put in a design. On time.

the contest is closed but since you are so talented and everyone else sucks let's see what you can do.

I say dont give the guy a chance. There has been a whole 25 days for him to turn in something. It's his fault for not looking around sooner.

Yep.World domination?

hahaha, yea, Boomer is going to slowly take over the world by offering good customer service and gaining our trust... then BAM!

I like Tone C's idea as well.

But lets wait to hear what Boomer has to say

Also, it would be cool if we were allowed to advertise the voting in the heavyweights board, since theyre all mma fans who probably at least have bought one shirt before. Since thats the target market for Boomer, getting their input could be really valuable for him

just my two cents

Damn. Got distracted w/ training and didn't get a submission in.

Hey guys!

First, the contest is closed.

Thank you for everyone who entered!

There are some really nice designs!

We will announce the top 5 within 24 hours.

The voting: Only Sherdog members are allowed to vote. You must have registered as a user prior to April 30, 2008. Anyone who has registered since May will not be eligible to vote.

More details to come.

Thanks!

sounds great boomer. thanks again fro doing this. Great idea. Very interested to see the top 5.

Yeah, good luck everyone. There are some really good designs IMO.

Back