G&E Charity T-Shirt Contest

which ones? I only submitted one, but I believe its one of the more original ones. Went with the K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stupid!) approach, thought some were too messy...

not gonna say which one mine is, dont want any bias hahaha

I wont say/post as it is Cageside who is deciding it and I do not want a flame war about peoples designs.Nor would I wish to influence his choice by saying :

"Well I aint gonna buy/wear number 24531W^

lets get some votes going in here. What do people think the 3 favorites are so far? I made one so I don't want to vote.

I'm sure they will let us know when they are ready for votes.

Hey guys (and gals), please refrain from posting your favorite entries.

I think rather than narrow it down to 3 we will narrow it down to 5.

Once it is narrowed to 5 then Sherdoggers will do the judging.

Top prize is still the same (see first post in thread)

2nd prize will get a pair of Cageside MMA Safety Training Gloves, a pair of Cageside shorts, Cageside handwraps and ankle supports

3rd prize will get a pair of Cageside MMA Safety Training Gloves and a pair of Cageside shorts

4th prize will get a pair of Cageside Shorts

5th prize will get an autographed photo of Foz (or a pair of Cageside Shorts - your choice) This should actually be the grand prize.

Plenty of time to get more entries in!

Thanks!
Boomer

i need to scan my design here soon.

are we only allowed one?

i need to scan my design here soon.

are we only allowed one?

I think Boomer said you can submit as many as you want.....

but now I have a question....

Can someone technically win 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize? question is, can one person win multiple prizes? or is it just one final entry per participant... and by final entry I mean top 5

damn boomer the runner up prizes are pretty sweet. I might prefer to win 2nd so I don't have to decide what to buy you will just send me stuff lol.

damn boomer the runner up prizes are pretty sweet. I might prefer to win 2nd so I don't have to decide what to buy you will just send me stuff lol.

Can someone technically win 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize? question is, can one person win multiple prizes? or is it just one final entry per participant... and by final entry I mean top 5

ooh good point.

Yes, one person could potentially win all five prizes.

Hey guys (and gals), please refrain from posting your favorite entries.

I think rather than narrow it down to 3 we will narrow it down to 5.

Once it is narrowed to 5 then Sherdoggers will do the judging.

Top prize is still the same (see first post in thread)

2nd prize will get a pair of Cageside MMA Safety Training Gloves, a pair of Cageside shorts, Cageside handwraps and ankle supports

3rd prize will get a pair of Cageside MMA Safety Training Gloves and a pair of Cageside shorts

4th prize will get a pair of Cageside Shorts

5th prize will get an autographed photo of Foz (or a pair of Cageside Shorts - your choice) This should actually be the grand prize.

Plenty of time to get more entries in!

Thanks!
Boomer

LMAO

~Foz@work

Hey everyone! Saturday is the last day to get your T-shirt designs sent in.

We have some nice entries and want some more!

Thanks!
Boomer

Check out the current entries here: Cageside Shirt Contest

Back