FW Champ McGregor showing off his precision kicking skills

Ah ok, so Weidman avatar if Conor loses to Aldo, like how you went from Gus to Conor after Gus got Humbled.

Cool.

That's what bandwagon fans do ;)

He likes living through his "champs"

@ WEC 51 - September 30, 2010

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Aldo

Sure sounds to me like Mr. Aldo never legitimately won the title (or any title) in the UFC. Unlike McGregor, who did just this after besmirching Mendes.

:redface:

tBAh5Tq.jpg

Then reality dawned and he found out he wasn't good enough, so he settled for a sport of a substantially lesser talent pool (but not before sponging off of hard working people and claiming benefits.)

Lol at how salty you are.

Ah ok, so Weidman avatar if Conor loses to Aldo, like how you went from Gus to Conor after Gus got Humbled.

Cool.

PS Space Sheriff Sharivan... from before you were born.

No. I still support Gus 100% and am looking forward to his fight with DC, though he doesn't deserve it, but he's the only one that makes sense at the moment with Jones out and Rumble just having lost to DC. McGregor fights more often so naturally fans of more active fighters will be talking about them more. Go figure? Weidman is someone I've supported since he obliterated Munoz and called out Silva for a shot at the title.

Your bandwagon accusation is hilarious given that in the last few days I've posted about both Gus and Weidman. Nice try though, kid. :D

I guarantee you he spent the better part of three hours doing that, even then having to settle for one of the producers to edit it all together.

Likely did the same thing with the beam jump video that he uploaded after his laughable attempts earlier on in the day at the beach.

hahaha, I love that there are still blatant haters showing up in every thread acting bitter, despite Conor fulfilling his promises and proving his fans to be anything but delusional.

You must feel a deep sadness every time Conor lands one of his brutal kicks, huh?

He likes living through his "champs"

Aldo was gifted the UFC Featherweight title. This is a fact that can't be disputed. Instead of having to legitimately earn their organization's belt, he was simply given it to be a champion of a division they didn't have previously. Conor actually EARNED his belt fighting for the UFC in their octagon, not in the WEC's smaller cage under the WEC organization.

It's now up to Aldo to UNIFY _the_ UFC Featherweight title. Conor holds half of that strap as we speak. It's mandatory for Aldo to do this or he's stripped. Simple.

More of a real champ than a fighter who pulls out of 5/8 title fights and cries about fighter pay afterwards. His time will come, don't worry

He's more of a champ than the guy with 9 title defenses...

6209cb747111e90597e3de71c05cc2009569cbfe8babcbcd451b5a931de09ad2.jpg

Cool.

PS Space Sheriff Sharivan... from before you were born.

No, bandwagon fans start talking shit about the guy they used to support, simply because he lost. You're clearly clueless if you think changing your AV qualifies.

Yeah... Before he was born. because I bet that show aired in europe, right? right? Hurrrdurr.

Sure sounds to me like Mr. Aldo never legitimately won the title (or any title) in the UFC. Unlike McGregor, who did just this after besmirching Mendes.

So you think you can legitimately win a title by beating a contender that already lost to the champion twice who had no training camp but not by being the consensus best for years on end and then defending the belt for years after everyone is gunning for you? Stop being silly.

No. I still support Gus 100% and am looking forward to his fight with DC, though he doesn't deserve it, but he's the only one that makes sense at the moment with Jones out and Rumble just having lost to DC. McGregor fights more often so naturally fans of more active fighters will be talking about them more. Go figure? Weidman is someone I've supported since he obliterated Munoz and called out Silva for a shot at the title.

Your bandwagon accusation is hilarious given that in the last few days I've posted about both Gus and Weidman. Nice try though, kid. :D

So you only started following Weidman when he had a spectacular KO win, and was about to get a title shot?

Thank you, but you didn't have to confirm your bandwagonism. Its already clear as day.

I've been a fan of Gus, Conor and Weidman (my 3 favorite fighters) long before most on this board.

LOL

Ronda was promoted to champ too. I guess she never legitimately won the title as well. The division didn't exist until the organization was merged fool. Even then Aldo's first fight in the UFC would have been for the title and Aldo already beat Mendes twice before Conor did. Keep hanging on those nuts and listen to everything he says without a single thought. If he told you to jump off a cliff you would without a second thought.

Last edited:
Aldo was gifted the UFC Featherweight title. This is a fact that can't be disputed. Instead of having to legitimately earn their organization's belt, he was simply given it to be a champion of a division they didn't have previously. Conor actually EARNED his belt fighting for the UFC in their octagon, not in the WEC's smaller cage under the WEC organization.

It's now up to Aldo to UNIFY _the_ UFC Featherweight title. Conor holds half of that strap as we speak. It's mandatory for Aldo to do this or he's stripped. Simple.

If anyone was gifted something, it was McGregor, who got a fake belt for beating someone who already proved he wasn't the best twice, and didn't even have a training camp. If it wasn't for Aldo pulling out, McGregor/Mendes would have been a contender fight and would have been harder for McGregor since Chad would have been in fight shape; it would never have justified granting a belt. They did it because of the circumstances, not the meaningfulness of the fight. How is that not patently obvious?

Him and Aldo should have a 1 on 1 soccer match, but we know Aldo be diving in that one.

That's hilarious because the UFC wanted them to during the world tour in Brazil and Conor didn't want to play games and all his fans supported his decision.

No, bandwagon fans start talking shit about the guy they used to support, simply because he lost. You're clearly clueless if you think changing your AV qualifies.

Yeah... Before he was born. because I bet that show aired in europe, right? right? Hurrrdurr.

Ahh ts's Guswagon tag-team sherbro is here, being wrong as always

Congratulations to Gus and his fanwagon on his 2nd title shot. I look forward to bumping the 'Gus best career win is Shogun' thread with more gifs.

Back