FW Champ McGregor showing off his precision kicking skills

Got GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Made this vid from UFC 189 Embedded Episode #6. Conor's ball handling skills be off the charts! :icon_lol:

17JOaML.gif

Him and Aldo should have a 1 on 1 soccer match, but we know Aldo be diving in that one.

damn that dude's next gen

he makes all other ufc fighters look like lumbering gorillas

conor bless

LMAO! Damn, someone already beat me to it. Oh well, it was before their fight so that footage is old in Sherdog days by now. At least the original is now in the form of an HTML5 compressed GFYcat video too. :cool:

Edited footage, take #37, nothing special. There're plenty of stuff like this on YouTube.

I guarantee you he spent the better part of three hours doing that, even then having to settle for one of the producers to edit it all together.

Likely did the same thing with the beam jump video that he uploaded after his laughable attempts earlier on in the day at the beach.

Too bad he isn't the real champ

I guarantee you he spent the better part of three hours doing that, even then having to settle for one of the producers to edit it all together.

Likely did the same thing with the beam jump video that he uploaded after his laughable attempts earlier on in the day at the beach.

are you saying conor is a conspiracy bro?

Cool. I was doing things like this in grade school, but still, cool:)

Growing up in Dublin, Conor McGregor was just like every other Irish boy.

Which is to say, McGregor grew up with dreams of playing football. In a family filled with fans of Manchester United

How are idiot American frat boys remotely relevant to Conor kicking a soccer ball?

What those idiot American frat boys did in the video was 100x times more impressive than what Conor did - IF they were single takes. But they weren't, and the video plainly shows how you could look achieve statistically improbable feats with trial and editing.

I thought he had a torn knee leading up to the Mendes fight.

What those idiot American frat boys did in the video was 100x times more impressive than what Conor did - IF they were single takes. But they weren't, and the video plainly shows how you could look achieve statistically improbable feats with trial and editing.

Are you saying that Conor only has such great foot/eye co-ordination because of .... practice? Yes, yes, I believe that would be true. Practice and training does make improbable feats achievable.

Yes, clearly, what Conor is doing here was just CGI'ed in. Or, after 1,000+ takes, he was finally able to do it. Totally.

impressive -- but might not mean anything come fight time with scarface

Back