FW Champ McGregor showing off his precision kicking skills

Even this cute thread has not been spared by pathetic Conor haters. Your tears will be delicious to drink when Conor obliterates Aldo.

mma_e_aldo_sy_576.jpg

Just to correct TS, some Conor fans are a bit confused with his cute title. Here is the real image of the FW champ playing soccer

I thought he had a torn knee leading up to the Mendes fight.

His knee was healed up not too far from the fight. There are pics of him that show him in the physical therapist's room prior to the fight as well. Also, according to Rogan, he was receiving stem cell injections to help his knee heal faster (and the bookies supposedly knew about his knee injury as well). This footage was taken on or before July 7th, meaning, his knee was fine by then. It just affected his preparation leading up to the fight (not doing any live wrestling for example).

lol, almost any kid here on the streets can do that and i'm not exaggerating

mma_e_aldo_sy_576.jpg

Just to correct TS, some Conor fans are a bit confused with his cute title. Here is the real image of the FW champ playing soccer

You're not "correcting" me, Conor is a UFC Featherweight champion. Aldo is the guy that didn't show in order to keep the old belt.

You're not "correcting" me, Conor is a UFC Featherweight champion. Aldo is the guy that didn't show in order to keep the old belt.

Only in this place below the above is true, this is where most Conor fans are regarding his title

*Interim champ.

This thread is possible only because people (Americans, I assume) don't know how easy it is to do that with a ball (even a basketball) if you've played some football (or soccer like you say) during your life.

Also, Interim champ.

And no, I'm not a 'Conor hater' - I'm just saying.

This thread is possible only because people (Americans, I assume) don't know how easy it is to do that with a ball (even a basketball) if you've played some football (or soccer like you say) during your life.

Also, Interim champ.

And no, I'm not a 'Conor hater' - I'm just saying.

Saying that you're not a Conor hater doesn't mean that you're not a Conor hater. It usually means that you are. And I played soccer, nobody is saying it's that hard to do (except for the ones saying Conor needed 100 takes to get it right, implying what he did IS difficult).

His knee was healed up not too far from the fight. There are pics of him that show him in the physical therapist's room prior to the fight as well. Also, according to Rogan, he was receiving stem cell injections to help his knee heal faster (and the bookies supposedly knew about his knee injury as well). This footage was taken on or before July 7th, meaning, his knee was fine by then. It just affected his preparation leading up to the fight (not doing any live wrestling for example).

how convenient.

Ahhhh this is what this thread is all about innit.

Gus avatar to Conor avatar, probably Ronda next for Mr Bandwagon over here if Conor falls to Aldo.

Keep telling yourself that, guy. Interim=Fake

Ahhhh this is what this thread is all about innit.

Gus avatar to Conor avatar, probably Ronda next for Mr Bandwagon over here if Conor falls to Aldo.

I've been a fan of Gus, Conor and Weidman (my 3 favorite fighters) long before most on this board. Sorry to disappoint you robocop AV dude.

Keep telling yourself that, guy. Interim=Fake

Aldo was the fourth and final WEC Featherweight Champion and thus, became the first and also the current UFC Featherweight Champion during the UFC/WEC merger.

@ WEC 51 - September 30, 2010

Defended the WEC Featherweight Championship. Promoted to UFC Featherweight Champion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Aldo

Sure sounds to me like Mr. Aldo never legitimately won the title (or any title) in the UFC. Unlike McGregor, who did just this after besmirching Mendes.

:redface:

I've been a fan of Gus, Conor and Weidman (my 3 favorite fighters) long before most on this board. Sorry to disappoint you robocop AV dude.

Ah ok, so Weidman avatar if Conor loses to Aldo, like how you went from Gus to Conor after Gus got Humbled.

Cool.

That's what bandwagon fans do ;)

PS Space Sheriff Sharivan... from before you were born.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back