Media Fury attempts to crash Ngannou / Joshua presser, gets absolutely wrecked verbally by Francis

In any type of mixed rules, literally any fight that isn't strictly boxing, Francis ends Fury inside the distance. Hell, he almost did it boxing as well.
Anyone begging to differ is deluded.
It was argued that in an actual fight Francis would win. Well, an actual fight is a street fight. Anything goes. MMA isn't that.

It was argued that in an actual fight Francis would win. Well, an actual fight is a street fight. Anything goes. MMA isn't that.
In a street fight, Francis also slaughters Fury, even quicker, or is this another "Akshually, gypsies are known for street fighting" thing; or do you think it hurts less to get dumped on your head on concrete as opposed to a canvas?

In a street fight, Francis also slaughters Fury, or is this another "Akshually, gypsies are known for street fighting" thing, or do you think it hurts less to get dumped on your head on concrete as opposed to a canvas?
Maybe he would but you can't be 100% certain of it. Street fights are highly unpredictable. They're not sport. Gypsies are known for their street fighting & bareknuckle boxing prowess. It's practically a rite of passage in that community.

No you didn’t. I can tell right away you’ve watched grappling on YouTube. Yeah, and Gerard Gordou gouged little Yuki nakai in the eye blinding him, he got heel hooked

I’ve been grappling since 05 my boy. You’ve never grappled a day in your life.
You've never grappled a day in your life so just stop. Gouging with intent totally changes grappling and only those clueless would claim otherwise. This has even been proven it the UFC when it happens accidentally.
That said, Ngannou would still be a heavy favourite in a no rules situation with Fury but it wouldn't be a walk in the park or formality at all like it would be in MMA rules.

Maybe he would but you can't be 100% certain of it. Street fights are highly unpredictable. They're not sport. Gypsies are known for their street fighting & bareknuckle boxing prowess. It's practically a rite of passage in that community.
Lol, lmao even.
"It's in their blood, they just see red bro!"
<DisgustingHHH>

They have D1 programs but NCAA > NJCAA. That was the point that I was making.

Nah the point you made was unless you competed at the highest level you can’t be considered good.

Tell me again how you would tap alex in grappling since he’s a white belt level. Ya
You've never grappled a day in your life so just stop. Gouging with intent totally changes grappling and only those clueless would claim otherwise. This has even been proven it the UFC when it happens accidentally.
That said, Ngannou would still be a heavy favourite in a no rules situation with Fury but it wouldn't be a walk in the park or formality at all like it would be in MMA rules.

Yep. Never grappled. Idiot. You’re like the karate dude who claims your one inch punch kills.

Stop. Eye gouging doesn’t negate grappling. Ya idiot

Nah the point you made was unless you competed at the highest level you can’t be considered good.

Tell me again how you would tap alex in grappling since he’s a white belt level. Ya
Another post, another lie. I never said that I'd tap Alex Pereira. That's ridiculous. Now you're resorting to putting up fallacious straw man arguments. Face it, you got exposed as a lying sack of shit and a pussy.

Yep. Never grappled. Idiot. You’re like the karate dude who claims your one inch punch kills.

Stop. Eye gouging doesn’t negate grappling. Ya idiot
Try grappling once in your life noob then come back to me.

Gouging. Changes. Grappling.

Or better yet, leave for another 10 years and then come back

He wasn’t wrong, though. JUCO =/= Div1, JUCO only 2 years, good programs, my own had a great razor close dual with a very strong NAIA program my sophomore year that we lost by a hair that summed up for me about where we stood in the country. And that was no where near Div 1/world level/olympic etc.

@Kovalev's "Man Bag" JUCO standouts would surprise you though, some killers were out there during my day.

He wasn’t wrong, though. JUCO =/= Div1, JUCO only 2 years, good programs, my own had a great razor close dual with a very strong NAIA program my sophomore year that we lost by a hair that summed up for me about where we stood in the country. And that was no where near Div 1/world level/olympic etc.

@Kovalev's "Man Bag" JUCO standouts would surprise you though, some killers were out there during my day.
JUCO standouts do exist. Yeah. Jon Jones was one of them. He was offered a scholarship to an NCAA D1 program. I don't know why he didn't take it though. Can't remember.

Try grappling once in your life noob then come back to me.

Gouging. Changes. Grappling.

Or better yet, leave for another 10 years and then come back

YOU. SAID.GOUGING.NEGATES GRAPPLING

No, it doesn’t.

Can it change grappling, yes, but negate no. I’ve I’m mounted on you and you extend your arms to reach for my eyes you’re getting smashed in the face plus I’m going to get high on your chest because you’ve extended to reach up to me.

Matt Hughes was a JUCO guy before div 1 too

AA in both I believe
So was Cormier. He started his collegiate wrestling career out of a community college. If memory serves he won 2 JUCO national titles. Then he transferred to Oklahoma State into their NCAA D1 program. While he never won a national NCAA title he was runner-up. He also competed internationally in freestyle and was a 2x Olympian. Cormier had top level folkstyle & freestyle credentials.

YOU. SAID.GOUGING.NEGATES GRAPPLING

No, it doesn’t.

Can it change grappling, yes, but negate no. I’ve I’m mounted on you and you extend your arms to reach for my eyes you’re getting smashed in the face plus I’m going to get high on your chest because you’ve extended to reach up to me.
It can negate grappling for sure.

If someone has mount on you and you can touch their face and thrust a thumb in their eye, they will be getting off or trying to change position to get away rapidly. You wouldn't be trying to smash anyone you will be creatihg space to protect yourself from being blinded. Sorry to burst your bubble but sport grappling is not fighting and definitely not no rules fighting.

If you really grapple then try it and see what happens if bottom guy really could go for a gouge with intent.
Same with a standing clinch, you try to grab my lapel I grab your face and eye we will see who wins.

It can negate grappling for sure.

If someone has mount on you and you can touch their face and thrust a thumb in their eye, they will be getting off or trying to change position to get away rapidly. You wouldn't be trying to smash anyone you will be creatihg space to protect yourself from being blinded. Sorry to burst your bubble but sport grappling is not fighting and definitely not no rules fighting.

If you really grapple then try it and see what happens if bottom guy really could go for a gouge with intent.
Same with a standing clinch, you try to grab my lapel I grab your face and eye we will see who wins.
Eye gouging is highly effective in a street fight. You see what even the slightest eye poke will do to an MMA fighter in the cage. It stops them dead in their tracks. Some even fall to the floor and roll around in agony.

Throw in biting, headbutts, rabbit punches (back of the head), groin strikes, throat strikes, hair pulling, fish hooking, the possibility of weapons and/or multiple attackers and it's a completely different animal altogether. Combat sports =/= street fights.

Back