Media Fury attempts to crash Ngannou / Joshua presser, gets absolutely wrecked verbally by Francis

Lol. Go watch vale tudo Japan where eye gouges hapoened,
No they didnt, not with any frequency and they are still accidental.

No if you reach for my eyes while I’m mounting you you’re getting gift wrapped, and guess what I can eye gouge you now
Well, it would be unlikely to get there if there is gouging since when you engage the clinch you will immediately be backing up with a warning thumb on the eye. Its really about how nasty I decide to be thats all.
In a desperation situation from bottom mount with a guy punching down, theres multiple ways to counter, I wouldnt really want to inflict a permant eye injury by thrusting the thumb in there but its there all day.
Again, try it next time you roll. Maybe wear specs and try it to see for yourself. Sports BJJ has its uses but if theres no rules at all with a psycho that just doesnt care then grappling is the last place you want to be.

No they didnt, not with any frequency and they are still accidental.

Well, it would be unlikely to get there if there is gouging since when you engage the clinch you will immediately be backing up with a warning thumb on the eye. Its really about how nasty I decide to be thats all.
In a desperation situation from bottom mount with a guy punching down, theres multiple ways to counter, I wouldnt really want to inflict a permant eye injury by thrusting the thumb in there but its there all day.
Again, try it next time you roll. Maybe wear specs and try it to see for yourself. Sports BJJ has its uses but if theres no rules at all with a psycho that just doesnt care then grappling is the last place you want to be.

Lmao. Judging by your join date, you’re an old school bullshido guy.

No one is talking about sports Jiujitsu and gogoplatas.

We don’t need to talk mma, the Gracie’s did plenty of street fights they recorded with no rules, on concrete. Grappling works.

You can try to eye gouge, a skilled grappler gonna be able to eye gouge you back but from a more dominant position.

No point arguing with you because I know you have in your arsenal

1. The one inch killa punch
2. You can break boards with your fists

Damn, The Predator is actually becoming pretty solid with his trash talk.

But he was spitting facts here.

Fury started chiming in from the audience, and Francis straight up told him to be careful because the boxing rules are the only thing that save him and keep him alive in an actual fight if they throw down.

He did the Thanos finger snap saying that's how easy he annihilates fury in an actual fight. Lol

<TheWire1>
I've never seen Ngannou trash talking like this before. he learned fast. lol

MMA certainly isn't the equivalent of street fighting but a MMA skillset generally will translate way better to a street fight than a boxing one will. And in regards to Fury and Francis, Francis has a skillset way more suited for the street. Granite chin, insane punching power, enough strength and wrestling to the point where he could easily just pick Fury up and slam him, which could immediately be game over depending on the environment. Francis would absolutely maul Fury in the streets

fury will dominate ngannou in the rematch .. dumbass apparently doesn't realize fury had to lose a bunch of weight for that fight which drained him and did not take the whole thing seriously .. ngannou will pay for disrespecting the gypsy king like that .. the man who gave him a chance to make all this $$$ .. he outs himself as a little ungrateful punk

mic vs no mic

lol cringe

lmao@the music .. the ref did ng dirty .. he really should've stopped it after that 2nd knockdown .. he was done .. ref served him up on a platter for joshua .. but by not stopping it, he created a big time historical highlight for boxing and joshua and destroyed ng's image

Tyson don't have to worry about Francis anymore thanks to Joshua..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back