fury’s numerous cheating allegations

the loaded gloves theory may be a stretch (although fury is a proud gypsy and everyone knows how they feel about cheating and stealing) but it is clear as day there is something up with that left glove in the first fight and you all know it

His left arm looks longer
There is more tape exposed on his left wrist
In many pictures you can see where Fury’s thumb is and it’s not at all where it’s supposed to be

I watched 2 minutes in. I'd expect gloves to be the same length not the handwraps someone arbitrarily applied to his wrists. That punch did not look weird at all. It was a flicking jab.

Yeah I think that is the most distasteful part of Wilders worldview. He is a true racist and these people play this fiddle up to the max.
Even called Furys win white priviledge and released a lot of hate speech. How people ignore that is mind blowing. Fury would even touch that and he would get death threats and public outrage. Huge hypocrisy.
Fury is a gypsy, a despised, hated and persecuted group throughout Europe for centuries.

The idea of him 'representing white people' is ridiculous, his father even complained it's why he was never an Olympian.

The 2nd fight Wilder shows up looking like he just took 2 NyQuil and is ready for a nap before stumbling around the ring to start the fight off. That is definitely not the same person that showed up to the first fight. Whether it was his own doing or someone else’s may never be known but even other pro boxers have said something was absolutely wrong with him

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

I guess you guys know more than Fury’s former sparring partner Nicholas Asberry ,who has accused Fury of being a cheat in multiple videos

youd think that a completely honest and fair fighter like Fury would be agahst at the false cheating allegations being flung around by Wilder , Asberry and others yet not a single lawsuit for defamation

Last edited:
This guy is a buffoon but I’m using his video to demonstrate exactly why Fury positioned his left hand halfway in the glove the way he did in the first fight

2:30- left hook- there in NO WAY his hand is completely in that glove

This whole situation could have been benign but it just come across very fishy.. Fury’s guilty face coupled with the refs disbelief and the haphazard glove change inside the ring

Skip to 23:20

Fury: (paraphrasing) “ He’s (wilder) done nothing so far to make sure I’m not cheating again “

(lol WHAT ? those are not the words of an honest guy who’s never cheated)

Wilder: (on the topic of wilders accusations of fury cheating) “you haven’t denied any allegations to this point”

Fury: “I don’t need to deny it ,cause it’s all true”

that my friends is called a FREUDIAN SLIP

Last edited:
The 2nd fight Wilder shows up looking like he just took 2 NyQuil and is ready for a nap before stumbling around the ring to start the fight off. That is definitely not the same person that showed up to the first fight. Whether it was his own doing or someone else’s may never be known but even other pro boxers have said something was absolutely wrong with him
& melatonin would be the perfect substance of choice for Furys camp (if they were so bold with Wilder as they were with Martin Carefoot). Cheap, sold everywhere, totally legal & many people use it. Take too much at night & getting through the next day can be hell

Fury is a gypsy, a despised, hated and persecuted group throughout Europe for centuries.

The idea of him 'representing white people' is ridiculous, his father even complained it's why he was never an Olympian.

lol Fury is an Irish traveler, nothing to do with Romani gypsies who are the despised bunch of gypsies, originally from India. Irish travelers are only known in Ireland & Britain and genetic analysis proves they're no different to other Irish people. No one knows them in continental Europe. They have absolutely no connection to Romani gypsies who are of Indian origin.

Irish travellers:

Travellers_Decorated_Caravan_%286136023633%29.jpg

Gypsies_near_the_Four_Masters_Monument%2C_Donegal_Town_%28geograph_3749126%29.jpg

Romani gypsies:

Tziganes_aux_Saintes-Maries_de_la_Mer.jpg

8URUNdvUQhptJAPW76hMoS.jpg

No connection.

and you all know it

Now if that's not a sign of confidence, I don't know what is. LOL

his coach tells his in one break “all you need is that left hand” even though that’s not his power hand

Yes, it's called a jab. TF is a boxer, not a one punch KO artist or a brawler... his jab is everything.

The hilarious thing about it all? All you CTs can point to is something "weird" about his glove in the first fight... the fight that ended in a draw. The other two fights which he brutalised Wilder in? Absolutely nothing. You don't see the irony there? lol

Skip to 23:20

Fury: (paraphrasing) “ He’s (wilder) done nothing so far to make sure I’m not cheating again “

(lol WHAT ? those are not the words of an honest guy who’s never cheated)

Wilder: (on the topic of wilders accusations of fury cheating) “you haven’t denied any allegations to this point”

Fury: “I don’t need to deny it ,cause it’s all true”

that my friends is called a FREUDIAN SLIP

You don't know what a Freudian slip is lol. He's mocking Wilder, silly. None of you CTs can explain what advantage Fury had, and the irony of it all is that the only thing you can point to which you claim proves Fury cheating is from the fight that ended in a draw. The other two fights which ended in total destruction of Wilder you can't point to anything.

You don't know what a Freudian slip is lol. He's mocking Wilder, silly. None of you CTs can explain what advantage Fury had, and the irony of it all is that the only thing you can point to which you claim proves Fury cheating is from the fight that ended in a draw. The other two fights which ended in total destruction of Wilder you can't point to anything.

Wilder showed up to the 2nd fight looking drugged (fighters getting drugged has occurred in the past) & I already explained how melatonin would be the perfect substance to do that with today.

This photo is from the 2nd fight and Is directly from the photographers website, watermarked and all. Why do Wilders gloves look completely normal and Fury’s right looks like it has no padding, a man with much bare knuckles experience?

https://lasvegasphotography.photoshelter.com/image/I0000lda1LYLcA_Q

Wilder showed up to the 2nd fight looking drugged (fighters getting drugged has occurred in the past) & I already explained how melatonin would be the perfect substance to do that with today.

This photo is from the 2nd fight and Is directly from the photographers website, watermarked and all. Why do Wilders gloves look completely normal and Fury’s right looks like it has no padding, a man with much bare knuckles experience?

upload_2021-10-16_15-35-56.png
E_BX2SVXMAowt8o

E_BYAHoX0AQa9Xe

E-_PjUpWQAErgBy

Looks fine here
E_BYhm_XMAQQcRs

E_BZMU6WEAEMPEK

Lol.. one of those photos is not like the others

Fury’s right hand in that picture looks abnormal.. like leather on top of bare knuckles

Fury bribes and ultimately threatens farmers, takes peds, has all kinds of fishy glove issues, Wilder looks drugged etc etc.. none of that barely makes the news yet Wilder says he thinks his heavy costume made him tired (when it was more likely melatonin) makes headline news

that’s what people mean when they say complexion for protection

Wilder showed up to the 2nd fight looking drugged

LMAO you really are eyeballs-deep in the CTs, I see. Hahahaha

What about the third fight?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Back