fury’s numerous cheating allegations

I honestly never noticed the glove thing until after the second fight. I don't see why it really matters when people mentioned it.
Doesn’t the fact that fury beat the ever living shit out of him again disprove your cheating conspiracies

Fury is a cheater through and through, a know steroid cheat who's been busted for PED's, so all of his accomplishments are sus.

This vitriol around Tyson never existed like this until low life YouTube grifters like Dontae's Boxing and Ahki created copious amounts of racially charged click bait during the pandemic

Yeah I think that is the most distasteful part of Wilders worldview. He is a true racist and these people play this fiddle up to the max.
Even called Furys win white priviledge and released a lot of hate speech. How people ignore that is mind blowing. Fury would even touch that and he would get death threats and public outrage. Huge hypocrisy.

Yeah I think that is the most distasteful part of Wilders worldview. He is a true racist and these people play this fiddle up to the max.
Even called Furys win white priviledge and released a lot of hate speech. How people ignore that is mind blowing. Fury would even touch that and he would get death threats and public outrage. Huge hypocrisy.
I don't think he's racist he's surrounds himself with white people. It's just the times we're in with George Floyd, BLM, and general grevance polqitics everyone seems to be about of all colors. Bunch of narcissistic crybabies we're becoming as a society.

Fury is obviously the more complete boxer of the two, but there is definitely more than one sketchy occurrence with him..fishy glove issues (in a list of other Top Rank fighters like himself) bribing people to lie regarding failed drug test(s) ( and not even paying up), dirty fighting tactics…Fury is the more complete boxer ,but definitely not above cheating

Last edited:
You are a classic example of a clueless sheltered person with no objective understanding of the world. Wilder is from Alabama which has a notorious history with racism , slavery , the KKK, lynchings etc.

think maybe that has shaped wilder as a person at all?

You are a classic example of a clueless sheltered person with no objective understanding of the world. Wilder is from Alabama which has a notorious history with racism , slavery , the KKK, lynchings etc.

Finding Wilder's attitude distasteful isn't a sign of being clueless or sheltered. Criticising people for acting the fool is completely legitimate.

You're calling people clueless and sheltered while defending the actions of a millionaire douchebag.....

Whats shaped wilder as a person is the yes men he surrounds himself with.

No one wants to talk about how Martin Carefoot retracted his claim because he was being harassed & felt he was in danger

Fury is obviously the more complete boxer of the two, but there is definitely more than one sketchy occurrence with him..fishy glove issues (in a list of other Top Rank fighters like himself) bribing people to lie regarding failed drug test(s) ( and not even paying up), dirty fighting tactics…Fury is the more complete boxer ,but definitely not above cheating
I agree the pictures of his glove in the first fight look weird but to imply Top Rank was involved is just a straight CT. As far as his style is concerned he isn't any more of a cheater than Hopkins. Despite the rulebook what counts is whatever the ref lets you get away with.

Sure, I can explain. When Tyson was in the depths of his depression and crippled with suicidal thoughts, he popped for elevated levels of Nandrolone out of competition. It was not for a fight and he did not fight for years after then anyways. He also denied any wrong doing and claimed it was contamination. Who knows what the real answer was, maybe during this desperate time he juiced or maybe it was contamination, but there is indeed some nuance to it. Even guys like Dillian Whyte have popped for 'tainted supplements', but you do not hear peep about it.

That's not how I remember it. He popped for Nandralone in early 2015 just after the Hammer fight. So he was clearly using then. Then he fought Wlad later that same year. He claimed he got it from uncastrated boar meat and paid a farmer off to say they bought it from him. The farmer eventually said he was paid by him to say that. But Fury threatened to use his wealth to bankrupt the UKAD and they backed down. Imho Fury was lying through his teeth.

I still maintain that it looked fishy but nothing conclusive has been proven.

I agree the pictures of his glove in the first fight look weird but to imply Top Rank was involved is just a straight CT. As far as his style is concerned he isn't any more of a cheater than Hopkins. Despite the rulebook what counts is whatever the ref lets you get away with.

There was nothing fishy about the gloves in either fight. There's already been a debunk of pretty much every single "fishy" clip or picture.

Gloves can bend, move, and look weird if you pay close enough attention. upload_2021-10-15_15-54-22.png
upload_2021-10-15_15-52-56.png
upload_2021-10-15_15-53-45.png
upload_2021-10-15_15-55-0.png

E-_PbleXsAUxzRh

E-_PjUpWQAEhMRl

E-_P2ZTWQAYNNPC

E-_QKeWXsAEzWmy

E_dEJ8KWYAAeHOM

#1 Steve Cunningham fight. Fury was dropped and possibly behind on cards. He intentionally held and threw a brutal shot to stop Steve.( from what I remember. Fight was so long ago & don't feel like looking up).

#2. Drug cheating. Both Tyson & his cousin Hughie popped for a PED. They claimed it was from both of them buying wild boar meat from same farmer. Attempted to sweep it under the rug. Farmer came forward and admitted he was paid off to lie for the Furys.

#3 Suspect gloves. His gloves and slapping style look very odd in the first 2 Wilder fights. Wrist bends in a way to make people think his knuckles weren't in the padded part of the glove.
Also former sparring partner came forward with allegations that he caught team Fury altering and removing padding in after a sparring session.
The glove thing is the only one where their is no concrete proof or evidence. I'm all for calling bullshit on this one.

Let me preface that I cant stand cheaters period. I was happy when Stipe beat Cormier after those slow mo replays of DCs blatant eye flicks/ pokes so I have no bias here

also Margarito should have been banned for life from boxing period for what he did to cotto.. criminal charges as well

This was all preface...

<FookIsThatGuy>

the loaded gloves theory may be a stretch (although fury is a proud gypsy and everyone knows how they feel about cheating and stealing) but it is clear as day there is something up with that left glove in the first fight and you all know it

His left arm looks longer

There is more tape exposed on his left wrist

Ricky Hatton is seen pulling on his left glove between rounds

his coach tells his in one break “all you need is that left hand” even though that’s not his power hand

In many pictures you can see where Fury’s thumb is and it’s not at all where it’s supposed to be

His left wrist is flopping around exactly like his hand is not in the glove

in this video you see black space where the skin of his palm should be

Last edited:
Gloves for Wilder- Fury 2
Wilder Fury 2 horsehair.png

Horsehair gloves do have less cusioning and spread out more.

the loaded gloves theory may be a stretch (although fury is a proud gypsy and everyone knows how they feel about cheating and stealing) but it is clear as day there is something up with that left glove in the first fight and you all know it

Since he stopped and hurt Wilder just as bad if not worse in the 3rd fight I no longer believe that.
Also, all the photos of known fighters looking limp wristed too. Its just something I have never noticed or people can even see unless its slow mo or still photos.
I honestly think any objective person would close the book on glove gate at this point

Back