fury’s numerous cheating allegations

Show me ONE video where a boxer’s wrist is flopping around all over the place like it’s dislocated just like Fury’s was that 1st fight

The fight that ended in a draw and Fury performed his worst out of all three fights? lol

There's nothing weird about his glove. What do you want me to find?
The 2 left hands at 2:39 mark. Find something similar where a boxer’s hand is flopping around like that and I’ll delete my account

Last edited:
Yes, Irish travellers call themselves 'gypsies' because 'gypsy' is a term to describe someone who's always on the move, never in one place for long, which is what Irish travellers are. He can "feel" a connection to Romani gypsies all he likes, that doesn't mean there is one. I never denied Tyson and his fellow Irish travellers FEEL a connection to the Romani gypsies in continental Europe... but that doesn't mean there actually IS a connection... because there isn't. Romani gypsies have roots in India and Irish travellers are genetically no different to their fellow Irish kinfolk. Are you calling these genetic studies false?
I am saying they are part of the UK gypsy community even if they may have had different origins.

Erm... okay? What does this prove, exactly? A load of Irish-looking people. And they aren't "UK gypsies", they're Irish travellers. What are you not understanding?
Those were uk romani gypsies, like Billy Joe Saunders who looks Indistinguishable from any English person.

624-4.jpeg
174424550_233276321916206_6471400254367808572_n.jpg

What a waste of time watching that. This guy performed a "forensic" examination the way the Cyber Ninjas did. You need to stop it bro, get help...
{<shrug}
He wasted an awful lot of time with that. His point was if you watch the actual fight Fury pulls away both times the ref grabs at his left hand

His kind are known for their incessant whining and making out they're persecuted. It's cringeworthy at best.
It's not cringeworthy its their real life experience you silly **#*.
They identify as gypsies so they are part of the community which is why he calls himself the Gypsy King.

Irish travellers are genetically no different to their fellow Irish kinfolk. Are you calling these genetic studies false?

Well this study says you are wrong.

"Travellers are as genetically different from settled Irish as Spanish. The study indicates that while Travellers originally descended from the general Irish population, they are now very distinct from it."

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/sci...erent-from-settled-irish-as-spanish-1.2969515

The picture of Fury’s glove from the first fight in the bottom left corner of this video very obviously shows a CLOSED FIST inside that glove. The two fingers you see are of the back of the hand/fingers NOT the inside/ palm of the hand.. you gotta be kidding here

Last edited:
You don't know what a Freudian slip is lol. He's mocking Wilder, silly.
When your speech reveals subconscious feelings you’d rather keep secret.. wow, what a mind bender

I guarantee you that’s his way of confessing without actually doing it..like OJ Simpsons “If I Did It” book..guilt eats people up and speaking on what they’ve done is a release..he’s had many occasions where he “sarcastically “ says I cheated.. that’s a very nonchalant attitude for career / personal reputation destroying accusations that will hang over him well into the history books unless he clears them up

Last edited:
He wasted an awful lot of time with that. His point was if you watch the actual fight Fury pulls away both times the ref grabs at his left hand
I see that but it just looks like bad blood and he isn't interested in touching gloves. I agree some pictures look odd but there has been zero corroboration that he altered his gloves or manipulated his hand inside them. It's fine for it to always be questionable for you but if you're going to push it you need better evidence.

The picture of Fury’s glove from the first fight in the bottom left corner of this video very obviously shows a CLOSED FIST inside that glove. The two fingers you see are of the back of the hand/fingers NOT the inside/ palm of the hand.. you gotta be kidding here

That sure looks like the inside of his palm to me.

That sure looks like the inside of his palm to me.
if that’s his palm then his hand is ridiculously swollen, which there was never any mention/ evidence of. Also what’s the explanation for the protruding thumb bone, that in the picture takes the exact shape that a fist would?

when he puts his clenched fist halfway in the glove at 44 seconds it looks exactly the way Fury’s does in the picture in question .. it’s almost like he wants to disprove his own point

if that’s his palm then his hand is ridiculously swollen, which there was never any mention/ evidence of. Also what’s the explanation for the protruding thumb bone, that in the picture takes the exact shape that a fist would?
That looks like the palm of his hand where the wraps are cut out. That's the crease on his palm and the meaty part under the glove. Even saying it's a ridiculously swollen hand is more likely than that being his fingers with the rest of his hand apparently missing.

when he puts his clenched fist halfway in the glove at 44 seconds it looks exactly the way Fury’s does in the picture in question .. it’s almost like he wants to disprove his own point

The difference is, when his hand is in that position, the glove can't make a fist. It simply looks the same in every single picture. In Fury's fight, the glove makes a fist several times.

Back