• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuji BJJ Gi Review

Not much shrinkage at all after a cold wash and hang dry. Love the fit on this one, much more snug than my Koral Classic A3. Here are some pics.

Thanks for the pics, that's definitely a nice looking gi. I'll be getting one.

i love my P&S, but I will def have to try a fuji in the future.

~Foz

All online stores mentioned by everyone seem to have equal pricing. Are there any that offer free shipping? What's the best price I can get on a fuji kimono?

So what/where are some places to order that are reliable and quick?

I am 6' and 155/160lbs - could someone suggest what would be the correct size for me?

HAs anyone bought from NHBgear.com? How's their service? They have the same prices as hatashita sports but shipping is a little less.

Just bought one. I'm around 5'11 and 170lbs and I went with an A2. It fits well and It feels pretty comfy. If anything, I can shrink it.

Thanks phengeng

you would have to shrink it though.

When i wore the A2...i'm 5'9, 150 pounds, it was short in the sleeves and abit in the legs, it felt quite snug and small. A3 shrunk fitted me better, but i was like in the middle of the 2 but more leaning towards A3 imo.

I sent my order in on the 14th and it still says queued on the order status. I just shot them an email so I hope they respond soon. This kimono seems like an awesome deal though. I560 grams is about 20oz so the fabric seems very sturdy.

you would have to shrink it though.

When i wore the A2...i'm 5'9, 150 pounds, it was short in the sleeves and abit in the legs, it felt quite snug and small. A3 shrunk fitted me better, but i was like in the middle of the 2 but more leaning towards A3 imo.

I'm 5'7 150 lbs and I think that's as tall as you would go with an A2. It shrunk very little washing in cold and air drying and it's just perfect. anymore would be too small. if you're taller and in this weight I would go with an A3.

i am so eager to get mine, me and a friend ordered ours together this week from kodokangear.com, and we will not get ours until monday, other companis are probably quicker than they are. When I try the gi out, I will let you know how it is. Can't wait!

Back