Frustrated Joe Rogan trying to explain HGH to two idiots

Lemme start a Rogan thread without any idea who Andy Dick or Redban are.

Rogan seems to be a healthy, fairly young guy.
Unless he has abnormally low T levels, there would be no 'legal, ethical' reason for him to
take HGH or TRT.
But, yea if he's taking it now it will be for the rest of his life because his body will stop producing it naturally.
sorry, didn't watch the vid, I hate Dick.
I'm hetero.
<20>

Maybe he seems like a healthy, fairly young guy because he's taking TRT and HGH? Dude is literally 52 years old and you're calling him a young guy.

uh, yea
it's a matter of perspective, skippy
trust me
76vji5d72iq11.jpg

he's still a tiny, misshapen man
don't get me wrong

Well... someone KOed him a while ago.

Holy shit.. he also got tossed

He should try to not be a douche, Bobby Lee invited him to do a podcast in his house and this asshole showed up w a dozen of his crackhead buddies

uh, yea
it's a matter of perspective, skippy
trust me
76vji5d72iq11.jpg

he's still a tiny, misshapen man
don't get me wrong

That Photoshop is always pretty funny.

The real photo looks a lot more normal though

t3llt37e9is21.jpg

That Photoshop is always pretty funny.

The real photo looks a lot more normal though

t3llt37e9is21.jpg
I honestly don’t know what the difference is in the photoshop. I know there is something different. But I don’t know which part it is. Is it his head, torso, or legs?

I honestly don’t know what the difference is in the photoshop. I know there is something different. But I don’t know which part it is. Is it his head, torso, or legs?

The head was enlarged in the photoshopped version. If you look at where the head outline is in relation to his traps and neck in both photos, you'll see they sightly enlarged it in one to make it look like a bobblehead.

Rogan played himself with the TRT, HGH and steroids

He used to look basically like a male model. He would have totally fine as a wrinklier and less muscular version of that in his old age. Instead he niw looks like a cro-magnon with a fat head and a fat body. Lol @ trying to evangelize people into that shit

cbaghrfxurc31.png

hqdefault.jpg

Haha yeah he’s the perfect example of the benefits of staying natural (he would of ended up aging much better).

He wouldn’t of been as effective at bullying people around in bjj though so there you go.

Rogan played himself with the TRT, HGH and steroids

He used to look basically like a male model. He would have totally fine as a wrinklier and less muscular version of that in his old age. Instead he niw looks like a cro-magnon with a fat head and a fat body. Lol @ trying to evangelize people into that shit

cbaghrfxurc31.png

hqdefault.jpg

HGH for over a decade made his skull grow, not testosterone.

The testosterone gives him more energy, bone density, and faster recovery.

The HGH in high doses makes everything grow. That's why Stallone got a weird looking face ever since around 2004 when he started using HGH.

Though I hear HGH in liw doses doesn't result in these weird side effects. Like this old woman:

HGH for over a decade made his skull grow, not testosterone.

The testosterone gives him more energy, bone density, and faster recovery.

The HGH in high doses makes everything grow. That's why Stallone got a weird looking face ever since around 2004 when he started using HGH.

Though I hear HGH in liw doses doesn't result in these weird side effects. Like this old woman:

Yeah, I don't understand his need for taking both in such obviously high doses at such a young age. Sure, he's 52 now but didn't he begin taking both several years ago when he was only in his 40s?

I mean, I'm on TRT but I'm in my mid-50s & I've only been on it for two years. And I'm only on a low dose of 200mg every two weeks because my levels aren't that low without it. But, it does the trick. I'm not doing any crazy Vitor-like shit, mind you but it definitely helps me keep up with my wife who's 21 years younger than I am. Which is all I care about. LOL.

i think the front page of the berry needs more Joe Rogain threads.

His body is perpetually saturated with supraphysiological hormone levels. He should've chilled the fuck out and just gone with some quality GHRP's.

Ibutamoren is probably preferable to the multi-injections though IMO because it's a liquid solution with a far longer half-life and like Ipamorelin, it doesn't induce unwanted cortisol or prolactin spikes but it comes to a matter of convenience - it's just easier for most not having to reconstitute, keep refrigerated and pinning multiple times a day, much less having to run something like Mod GRF (1-29) along with it.

It actually had two-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, modified-crossover clinical trial done on it, although cortisol did show a bit an increase over that long of a duration. It restored endogenous HGH production to youthful levels on a group of folks ranging from 60-80 years old and was extremely well tolerated on the whole. That's not surprising as HGH secretagogues are obviously NOT HGH and you're only maximizing what your pituitary is naturally capable of producing.
+1
HGH Peps are a safer/better route for anti aging.
Different mechanism than hgh, but not the same side s due to gigantic IGF1 increases. (acromegaly related & carpal tunnel ) Safer.

Mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin is a great combo. Safer, and great fat loss, skin/muscle recovery/rejuvenation, best of all... Significant & noticeable, sustained boost in energy & feelings of well being; Strong anti depressant effect.
Overall Benefits are better IME than HGH anti aging wise vs... performance/Hypertrophy wise. Basically having your own body release/pulse it’s own GH at very peak of youth & then some.
Can be near Supra physio pulses but not endogenous levels of GH/IGF1.

Only downside is having to pin daily, but it’s a small task compared to benefits.

Last edited:
+1
HGH Peps are a safer/better route for anti aging.
Different mechanism than hgh, but not the same side s due to gigantic IGF1 increases. (acromegaly & related) Safer.

Mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin is a great combo. Safer, and great fat loss, skin/muscle recovery/rejuvenation, best of all... Significant & noticeable boost in energy & feelings of well being; Strong anti depressant effect.
Overall Benefits are better IME than HGH anti aging wise vs... performance/Hypertrophy wise. Basically having your own body release/pulse it’s own GH at very peak of youth & then some.
Can be near Supra physio pulses but not endogenous levels of GH/IGF1.

Only downside is having to pin daily, but it’s a small task compared to benefits.
But once you go off of it won’t it screw you up?

Back