FrontRowBrian: "Fedor to UFC is essentially done"

how funny will it be if Fedor gets to have his own sponsors lol

everyone would flip their shit

Huge if true. In fact only GSP returning would be of a greater magnitude.

That would not be as big, not even close. Georges has had tonnes of fights with the UFC already and hasn't even been gone that long. Doesn't even compare to the Fedor/UFC will he won't he story which has been going on for years and years now.

Don't blow your wad just yet boyzit's nowhere near a done deal

excited.gif

So many great rematches. Damn. Please let this be true!!!

Can't wait to see Murr snap Fedros bones.

Good fights for him there. Better be treated well and paid well though. SHould get immediate title shot

Can't wait to see Murr snap Fedros bones.

This point of view would make sense in any of these scenario's

1. Fedor done something horrible to you personally

2. You are just a piece of shit

Werdum beat him last time, and Werdum has been training and fighting top competition since while Fedor has been retired.
How do you figure Fedor does better the second time?

Werdum got crumpled like an aluminum can by JDS and toyed with like a boy by Overeem for 3 rounds.

Shit changes.

Seeing him KO'd, tapped or TKO'd in the octagon after the hype compaign will be my favorite MMA memory.

The delusions of hope his fan boys have will be sooo much fun to see crumble

Seeing him KO'd, tapped or TKO'd in the octagon after the hype compaign will be my favorite MMA memory.

only he ufc hw has regressed since his pride days, so he wont crumble. He will be fit and not bored (like he was at strikforce and why he did stupid shit against werdum and big foot silva) he will be stronger and faster and more smarter and easyly take the title from the MUPPETS that currently call them selves hw elite.

Ban this douche right now, gtfo of here loser

Fedor will look hella weird in Reebok gear.

How trustworthy is this FrontRowBrian dude anyways? Who is he? Does he get paid?

He gets a lot of stuff right, but also gets stuff wrong. He's reputable.

Back